User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I had crisis and I didn't feel I knew myself. So, I did some online tests, got interested and so on....

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Started off taking a couple MBTI tests on SimilarMinds.com, became interested in knowing what the results meant, and then started applying MBTI personality theory to better understand others around me, as well as understanding myself better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i've always been interested in systems that categorize people, whether it was dumb little personality quizzes in teen girl magazines, astrology, whatever. i think i found the test for the first time just dicking around on the internet, pretty sure it was on similarminds. i forgot about it for a while, then we took it in 11th grade psychology class. i got enfp and i remember that a really large portion of the class got enfp too. i read a decent amount about it, lost interest, rediscovered it and realized i'm definitely not an extrovert.

i took enneagram tests a few years ago and got 7w8. but sx/sp has been consistent.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Biancaaa View Post
    Yeah... so I don't mean to sound snotty but YES, I am in the gifted program. We took it for a project. Actually, I was the only ENFP. Anyway, yeah, your turn. :P
    Some freakzoid of a nihilist on myspace years back asked me to take a test...explained some basics...took a few more years for the snowball to start rolling though.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Took the test in my 11th grade 'Home and Society Class' (basically a course that taught about politics, taxes, jobs, and all that other shit), and after that I sorta became obsessed with it, although I can't really explain why. I mean, on the intellectual scale, I don't even see typology as being high in value, but I just find it fun for it's own sake, as if it were a mindless sensory pleasure.

MBTI
    yupp

took a test senior year of highschool got intp, stumbled a test a year or 2 later took another test got intp again thought i was intp turns out i'm not.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

In orbit
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

I was recommended the test roughly at the same time by an ENTJ lawyer friend and a an ENFJ psychologist friend of mine. They wanted to help me find suitable careers that would be more secure financially than my more artistic endeavors. I read a description and was amazed that some parts of me I considered unusual were actually common to a specific group of people. Obviously there are numerous differences but that there are similarities was a real tickler to me. ;D

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx

I was at a career seminar and we had to take the test so we would know what kinds of careers would be best for us. I actually tested INFP. I really liked being part of the NF group, it made me feel special.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

I saw a test online, I can't remember if it was on fb or just on another forum. I got hooked after I read my results (which were ENFP of course). I started asking all my friends to take it and showed it to my family. Turns out my dad actually took the test already on some business training thing (he thinks he's an INTP, but he's really an INTJ). Yeeeeep.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I took the test as part of a church thang back when I was 22-23. I was still trying to be a good Christian then. I wrestled significantly with the fact I thought very differently to the rest of my peers. I struggled with personal identity ( a fair bit of that struggle has a lot to do with my relationship with my mother). It set me on a path to independence and self discovery, as cliched as that sounds. It made me feel less lonely.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]