User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I still don't see what's up with the legos, but I am good at telling people that things aren't simple like this and that there is so much more to consider

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESTp

I looked at the Simsons one for a few seconds, but couldn't figure it out. I immediately looked at the group underneath, specifically the "Cartman lego" and thought "hmmm, this block looks like Cartman... hey, it's the kids from South Park!" I figured out the rest extremely quickly.

Don't take my answer as a rule for all ENTJs, though, since function tests give me a very strong Ne result, and I've considered that I may be an ENTP with OCPD.
    ENTJ 5w6 so/sp SLE

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

When will the answers to the lego puzzles be posted?

I think I got them all except for the bottom right one and the 2nd to bottom one in the left column. Actually I have a guess but not sure it's right and don't want to post it in case others are working on this.

I love these sorts of puzzles but they are hit or miss for me. I either get the solution immediately or I never get the solution at all.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFJ

It's The Simpsons, Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles, South Park, The Smurfs, Asterix & Obelisk (note the cute Dogmatix in between), Ernie & Bert, Donald Duck with nephews, Dalton brothers & Lucky Luke.

Super easy for me, didn't have to think before picking them out, and I've always been good with recognising patterns, finding misplaced or lost items (actually I can search my memory images and remember exactly where things are), noticing spelling mistakes based on wordshapes etc. My ISTP boyfriend completely sucks at all of that.

I showed my boyfriend the legos and it took him a minute before he got the Simpsons, and then he could pick out all but the turtles fairly quickly. But the turtles he couldn't even recognise after I'd told him.

(I should probably add I usually score >130 in iq tests, but I don't know if that or the N is the key to this ability.)

MBTI
    enfp

I got them all but the dalton brothers and lucky luke and asterix and obelisk. Though, without exposure to either of them that would have been impossible.
    A Fox isn't sly. He just can't think any slower.

well, it should be recognizable. it's an ad for legos under the tagline "imagine".
    or else it wouldn't be very effective, and all the media money spent would have gone to waste.

i think it has to do more about pop cultural references than Ne.

http://laughingsquid.com/lego-tv-show-characters/
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

In orbit
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

[QUOTE=pinkgraffiti;1812777]but I was looking at her amazed going "come on, its so obvious it's jumping out of my eyes...it's China!"

/QUOTE]
    I thought it looked like a chicken.

But yeah..I got the block guys easily too. I score in the top 2% in pattern recognition IQ tests too so it's not a big suprise. I think Ne doms would be good these types of tasks because you're creative thinkers.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

oooh this is so good for my ego ahah "Out of all mental abilities this type of intelligence is said to have the highest correlation with the general intelligence factor, g. "
    (i googled what you said, pattern recognition iq test, and it got me to that, from this site:http://www.intelligencetest.com/ques...ecognition.htm)

[QUOTE=Reverie;1818874]
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    but I was looking at her amazed going "come on, its so obvious it's jumping out of my eyes...it's China!"

/QUOTE]
    I thought it looked like a chicken.

But yeah..I got the block guys easily too. I score in the top 2% in pattern recognition IQ tests too so it's not a big suprise. I think Ne doms would be good these types of tasks because you're creative thinkers.

In orbit
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Glad if I can be of assistance.

garbage

As soon as I figured out that the blocks were supposed to be characters--that realization sort of happened as an "a ha" moment a few seconds after staring at it--the rest fell into place pretty readily. I mulled over some possibilities first: were they trending, colored bar graphs of some sort? Shit, I didn't know.

But pattern recognition also hinges upon being able to draw on pretty complete data banks. For example, I have very little idea who Asterisk and Obelix are, so I can't have expected to guess that one. And I suck at rounds of Hangman with words that I've never come across and where linguistic rules don't easily apply.

We also have to be wary of reading patterns in a way that's biased toward our data banks. Rorschach, anyone?