Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh okay now that i've read the thread...yep agreed it's in the humor..i think 7w8s are a bit more dry. their funny is different..more to the point...cutting...7w6 i guess are a bit more light or silly?? i guess...
    7w6 humor makes me want to hug them. it's warm, endearing and has an almost childlike quality to it. 7w8 humor is just as you said (also, it tends to be more cocky. the stereotypical rapper for instance is probably an ExxP 7w8)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    471 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    not extremely TJ-ish (a la Muchaparadox lol) but noticeably more Te driven/direct than most of the other ENFPs on PerC
    I always had a sneaking suspicion that a lot are mistyped as well.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    I always had a sneaking suspicion that a lot are mistyped as well.
    same, though I won't call any of them out. some of them stuck out as clear Fe users to me though
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

7w6 humor makes me want to hug them. it's warm, endearing and has an almost childlike quality to it. 7w8 humor is just as you said (also, it tends to be more cocky. the stereotypical rapper for instance is probably an ExxP 7w8)
    yeah...it seems as tho most people almost instantly feel paternal toward me...in a sweet way...and it's really strange and i don't know how it happens but i get a lot of strangers and people calling me sweety or honey...it's just a very odd thing that i can't describe...almost as if they want to protect me...or something...i don't know why...but it must be that childlike thing that i can barely even see myself.. :/
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

yeah...it seems as tho most people almost instantly feel paternal toward me...in a sweet way...and it's really strange and i don't know how it happens but i get a lot of strangers and people calling me sweety or honey...it's just a very odd thing that i can't describe...almost as if they want to protect me...or something...i don't know why...but it must be that childlike thing that i can barely even see myself.. :/
    I try not to do this to people (personally I would find it condescending if someone did it to me) though I would say I naturally fall into the "big bro" role in relationships (I've probably mentioned this before). not like the bossy kind or anything of that nature, just that I'm there if they need guidance or support (any type can do this, but I think 7w8s and ENFPs are both somewhat predisposed to this type of relationship)

I'd like to add that ENFP 7w6s can also be plenty assertive, just they they tend to do so with a softer, more diplomatic touch and often less obviously than a 7w8 (with a 7w8, what we want is usually not guess work)
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm definitely assertive....and i didn't mean to make ^^ that sound like people treat me in a condescending way..just that people don't often put up a guard with me...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

i'm definitely assertive....and i didn't mean to make ^^ that sound like people treat me in a condescending way..just that people don't often put up a guard with me...
    this is a great way of putting it. people tend to think I'm "too much" and often become defensive/reactive with me
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...my ex boyfriend was (i think) a 7w8 and he had a much more intimidating presence...very likeable but like...he'll debate ya in a sec if you don't word it perfectly...i can imagine people are more careful in their interactions with him.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I feel compelled to post here just to increase the 7w6 count. I have nothing to add directly, but you can talk about me if you want.

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

as per request of @Esoteric Wench
    I'll be posting more in this thread when I think of stuff to put in. In the mean time, what are some similarities/differences you notice between ENFPs who are 7w6 vs 7w8?

@Elfboy, you completely rock! I'm slammed tonight but will catch up on this thread tomorrow. *Subscribed.*
    ENFP with kick*ss Te | 7w8 so | ♀