User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    AVC

I have faith in the analysis of theories and concepts.

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

lets see.. First i would be like "ouww daawnm.. Again. ='( "
    then next day, im apparently again.. Bouncing on walls in happiness at my newfound(invented) inspirational philosophy or ideal self image.

.. Its what i anyways do all the time. =\
    for now, until i reach the point where ive gone through all possibilities and thus cant excuse myself for how "important" it is for my self development.. -.-
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I wouldn't do anything to bother continuing my life. Without the hope of redemption, this world has nothing to offer me and I have nothing to offer it. My faith in God is central to my continued existence.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

The day a man no longer needs faith is the day a man becomes all knowing and therefore all powerful just like God, the very figure your faith is placed in the first place!

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Would be a return to my Gnostic phase in my college years, valuing reason and intellect as a salvation for humanity. Taking a more scientific perspective of life, focus on rationalism.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

I'm an atheist. I have been told the atheist position is inherently illogical but netherless I find myself adopting the position as it makes sense to me.

The day I gave up religion and belief in God was in retrospect a great day for me. It's always been one of my better decisions in life. I have a borderline nihilist/existentialist outlook on the world and I am in no ways depressed about it. My matter and energy will survive even when "I" no longer do.

However I do have faith but in a pure existential sense (empiricism and social mostly.)I have faith that humanity will overcome potential technical challenges which could threatens its future e.g. climate change, Peak Phosphorus, Peak Oil etc. in some shape or form so that some day it can create something I would consider "good" (though the judgment on its worth and value would ultimately be down to the inhabitants of said civilisation/society/era.) But I understand the human story will end one day and am relatively content about it. However I would be depressed if it were to destroy itself when there is still so much it could discover and learn.

My faith is important to me, maybe, I know its not as important as the faith God has in me and in us all. Without that faith there would be nothing.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

My life would continue as-is, as I currently don't have 'faith' in a higher-power sense or beliefs around that, and I currently live my life deeply valuing my life here on earth, taking responsibility for my life and the choices I make, my awareness and awe that there's a vast universe out there and a myriad of things I don't know (it's so cool to think of), and I don't currently have a need for 'knowing' what may happen, if anything, after my death.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

I guess what it was before I had faith. A constant futile push to find meaning in being accepted by other people or proving my worth via accomplishment/accumulation/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    I guess what it was before I had faith. A constant futile push to find meaning in being accepted by other people or proving my worth via accomplishment/accumulation/
    I believe that everyone is born with faith, one irrational idea. And this is it, just the belief that you have to try to keep living.