• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ Hate Thread

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wooo...harsh. But not inaccurate.

I don't know I find it just as plausible for other FJ types. I was also on the victim end of this talk.
:shrug:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fe don't discriminate.

It incriminates. Feel included why doncha?

But I didn't deny it was INFJ's either lol

...mind reading is a cognitive error :p

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
But I didn't deny it was INFJ's either lol

...mind reading is a cognitive error :p

Subject of quote was replying to a quote concerning a quote about INFJs as an anecdotal experience (basis for all typology? :rly???: Must investigate :thinking:) and I anecdotalised that into a reply that supplied the wisdom that it was about Fe in general as the quote about a quote opined.

Basically to feel included is be FEcluded. A broader point about groups, not a point about INFJs. So we align through different language...n'cest pas?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Subject of quote was replying to a quote concerning a quote about INFJs as an anecdotal experience (basis for all typology? :rly???: Must investigate :thinking:) and I anecdotalised that into a reply that supplied the wisdom that it was about Fe in general as the quote about a quote opined.

Basically to feel included is be FEcluded. A broader point about groups, not a point about INFJs. So we align through different language...n'cest pas?

:yes:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

Feel lucky that typology exists as an explanation. Even if it isn't accurate, I find all the negatives about Fe to be true, at least in myself and those I've witnessed.

And forget any help from awareness. Is the gingerbread man aware of the shape that made him? Can you use gingerbread to examine the mold?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I hate infjs for always trying to be the ambassadors of / hijacking infj hate threads

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hate infjs for always trying to be the ambassadors of / hijacking infj hate threads

7s2dfdt.jpg

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJs are awesome, the people who listen to them are a bunch of assholes.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Alright good. Although may I ask why?

Because you acknowledged my 5:00 before the 3-day weekend, no-filter shit posting with far more attention than it deserved.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because you acknowledged my 5:00 before the 3-day weekend, no-filter shit posting with far more attention than it deserved.
I say that's reasonable enough, I will definitely consider your compliment and let you take the honor you gained from me.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJs can be huge pains in the ass.

As an INFJ, I feel highly qualified to make this assessment.