User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    Zzzz

^ Yea yea sadness when not stimulated enough... Too much Se, and it's madness... too little, and it's erm sadness.. or just irritation.

I'm irritated right now about that... Hell. Need to get out and DO something other than think about doing all of those somethings. Cuz..for some of those things... they can be visioned up perfectly, and you see yourself doing them all, perfectly, but why can't you just get the hell out and DO them? ><!

I'm not really irritated right now, meh, but w/e. I was about hmm....five minutes ago? z.z

Damn, I can't find a reason to hate them...
    I feel like I'm being manipulated.
    Se, Ne, Ti, Fi
    I must be a freak of nature, according to the MBTI. I kinda like this.

MBTI
    Zzzz

^ You are...

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    Ghandi was likely an INFP too-- He didn't get in people's business to start shit. If he were an INFJ, he'd likely have made a lot of noise and organised people to do things, thus getting into trouble a lot sooner than he did..

Screw you too.

• Sometimes they can disclose too much, thus making people think they're their new BFF- when the INFJ doesn't think so or think what they said was too "personal" to them or considered overly friendly.
    • Realising that they've said too much once people latch onto them and they suddenly don't like the attention...well don't fucking reach out so easily, then!
    • Trying to perfect themselves.
    • Thinking they can be perfect.
    • Being too critical of themselves, at times, and of others (close to them) who don't match up to their vision of how they should be (especially after they've tried *helping* them to improve themselves, whether asked to or...not).
    • Getting stuck in their heads Ni-ing their vision and ignoring everyone else-
    • Getting overly emotional on behalf of other's and thinking of other's issues, but not really doing so for themselves (bottling it up) until they cave in or burst out...and are utterly embarrassed or ashamed that they couldn't control themselves.
    • Fucking Fe gone overboard b/c they try to do too much or with too many people, cave in due to stress or irritation and then cave away for weeks or months and people have no clue where the hell they went or why because they aren't informed.
    • Not allowing other people to do things for them out of kindness w/o feeling a bit bad about it or embarrassed (that BS modesty mindset?) and expecting others to allow THEM to do things b/c it's okay if THEY do it. Really. It's okay-
    For some reason, you are describing me. This is EXACTLY how I am.
    Perhaps I'm an INFJ
    Se, Ne, Ti, Fi

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

They're too easily manipulated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    Zzzz

^

Quote Originally Posted by nothappy View Post
    For some reason, you are describing me. This is EXACTLY how I am.
    Perhaps I'm an INFJ
    What type do you think you are? And, what I'm describing are INFJs gone mad into their worst states, really. A balanced, or more evolved one, will have worked through such issues and rarely succumb to such ways (such as overboard Fe or stuck in Ni -Ti = perfectionism of their vision/selves and skipping out on Fe to ask for help or surround themselves with others...).

So erm.. I hope you're not exactly always like that ...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

They get extremely moody when some "injustice" has been done unto them. Yet they will sometimes not look twice when an injustice has been done to someone else or they will "feel bad" but not do anything about it. Further, they will get moody but not do anything for themselves to rectify the situation (as in...not address the person/thing that has caused the alleged injustice).

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post
    Further, they will get moody but not do anything for themselves to rectify the situation (as in...not address the person/thing that has caused the alleged injustice).
    Maybe for you, that's normal, but for me, no. I always do my best to rectify anything that has put me in a dull mood. In fact, it drives me crazy when a situation has been left unsolved. Seriously one of my pet peeves. I don't understand how someone can go on with their daily lives during a conflict. I have to solve it. Only then can I look to the other things.

Sitting and bitching about it doesn't do a damn thing.

Although, I do love venting out my anger. lol. Once I have my thoughts in order, though, I spring into action.

Also, in response to Ender, I don't think we're easily manipulated at all. We're too suspicious for that.

Need to get out and DO something other than think about doing all of those somethings. Cuz..for some of those things... they can be visioned up perfectly, and you see yourself doing them all, perfectly, but why can't you just get the hell out and DO them? ><!
    Because endless speculation, daydreaming, and analyzing are actually fun for INFJs.
    Sadly, over-analyzation kills dreams. I guess having good ideas and being to take action to make them materialize are two very different things. Sometimes I wish I could just turn off my brain.

As a side note:
    Over-analyzation only happens when I'm in social situations and need to "pull myself out of my head". When it comes to school, work, and being a productive human being...no problem.
    Introverted (I) 57.14% Extroverted (E) 42.86%
    Intuitive (N) 66.67% Sensing (S) 33.33%
    Feeling (F) 61.54% Thinking (T) 38.46%
    Judging (J) 51.22% Perceiving (P) 48.78%

Your type is: INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    ^

What type do you think you are? And, what I'm describing are INFJs gone mad into their worst states, really. A balanced, or more evolved one, will have worked through such issues and rarely succumb to such ways (such as overboard Fe or stuck in Ni -Ti = perfectionism of their vision/selves and skipping out on Fe to ask for help or surround themselves with others...).

So erm.. I hope you're not exactly always like that ...
    I will admit that I am really stressed out now-days. Shifting into T and P. I mean my room is an absolute mess right now.
    Se, Ne, Ti, Fi