User Tag List

First 223031323334 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Funniest thing about this is that you're listing things that make them less than perfect then have a go at them for trying to be perfect ... Crazy world.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    INFJs can be overly cuddly AND cold/distant. And they have temper tantrums. And they hate the idea of being high-maintenance, but they are anyway.

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by visaisahero View Post
    I am hopelessly attracted to (and turned on) by female INFJs to no end. I'm helpless- even their flaws are so damn endearing (or a hell of a challenge.)
    Care to elaborate further?

Quote Originally Posted by eirlysmorissey View Post
    Expecting other people to be as 'perfect' as they are.
    I'm not sure if I project an absolute perfection from others, but I do expect them to be as 'considerate' as I do--which can ruin a party, at times.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quoted from an INTJ forum post. I saved it as I thought it accurate:

I have come to not trust INFJ types in general. Or any Fe types for that matter. All down through the line, phony, self-serving and narcissistic all while posing to have concern about their downtrodden brother or sister. In reality, they only exhibit sympathy for pet projects that they adopt at whatever time. If you are deemed unsympathetic in their eyes or dare challenge their delusions with facts, you will see the passive aggression and attempts at manipulation come through, then finally emotional exile. Very cruel, inefficient and phony.

But to focus on INFJs... I know one. I sacrificed a lot for this person and protected this person, as a person who has loyalty to someone their close with should. But we were close enough in age to relate to one another. I don't have much intuitives around me, so opportunities for deep conversation were sparse. But with her it was easy for me to divulge my insights. Little did I know that there was a note of resentment in what I thought to be her beguiling silences. Here's what I despise about Fe. They will go through the motions of making the other offensive party feel comfortable and even understood, while lending none of the actual feelings or cognitive empathy required to fulfill that act. At the end of that discussion, the offensive party walks away feeling slightly inferior, but good about the interaction that just transpired, because miss or mister Fe was so forgiving, so nice and so conciliatory toward them.

In actuality, Mr and Miss Fe may walk away from the situation hating this person and may not actually feel any goodwill toward them at all. They were concerned about what appropriate actions they had to enact in order to be seen as good, nice and understanding. Their actual, "inappropriate" feelings tend to be exposed against their will, where they can be found lying, denying, and sniveling their way out of taking responsibility for essentially being manipulative. A close INFJ would accuse me of carrying an unearned air of certitude in statements that I actually took great time to think about. But she is just as judgmental as anyone else can be and is unsympathetic toward ideas and attitudes she doesn't understand or doesn't deem acceptable according to arbitrary Fe ethics and sentiments...
    Basically.
    Likes Cellmold liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Belle of Kilronan View Post
    Quoted from an INTJ forum post. I saved it as I thought it accurate:

Basically.
    INFPs are dreamers and they dream about 'drawing a circle, big one' and include many others in it. They need need to be opinionated as NF are authentic but their 'kindness' covers on so they 'hold back' as religion is about holding back. That is i think what NF does. Whereas NT 'lets go' and can't dream like our feelers does, they are executors.

I do think we have narrscism and manipulation, but we are supposed to as NFs operate within the life and not cold sience. Everyone has their role.

Enneagram
    947 so/sx

So empathetic, yet super duper critical and judgmental. Holier than thou. Definitely noticeable in unhealthy INFJs, and healthy ones are a blessing to be around.
    I'll follow her into the depths
    I'll find warmth in the steel of her glare
    I'll hear music in the darkness of her silence
    Don't leave me there.
    Likes Forever liked this post

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes yama liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

Yep, I'd say this is definitely an INFJ hate thread.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion
    Likes Aquarelle liked this post