First 162425262728 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Have you seen New York Italian INF aggression?

Don't fucking touch my gelati!!!!
    Hey boss, Lil' Mike just caught someone shirkin' their dues. What would you like me to do wit 'im?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Hey boss, Lil' Mike just caught someone shirkin' their dues. What would you like me to do wit 'im?
    Whatta ya mean, what would I like ya to do wit 'im? Give da guy a kiss and take 'im to da movies!! WHAT DA FUCK YOU DINK I WANT CHOO TO DO WIT 'IM NUDNICK??? Show 'em what ya can do wit a 9-iron. Now leave me alone, I got sawce cookin'...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Whatta ya mean, what would I like ya to do wit 'im? Give da guy a kiss and take 'im to da movies!! WHAT DA FUCK YOU DINK I WANT CHOO TO DO WIT 'IM NUDNICK??? Show 'em what ya can do wit a 9-iron. Now leave me alone, I got sawce cookin'...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Hey, you know someone had to do it.

Edit: actually, this is an example of why I have to actively keep you guys at arms length. So damn fun to deal with that things get too close then before I know it, I'm in trouble. I'm sure I'd have the same problem with another INFP though - pretty sure...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Hey, you know someone had to do it.

Edit: actually, this is an example of why I have to actively keep you guys at arms length. So damn fun to deal with that things get too close then before I know it, I'm in trouble. I'm sure I'd have the same problem with another INFP though - pretty sure...
    So basically playing with an INFJ is like playing with fire? Or playing with a small woodland creature that at first appears the embodiment of effluent cuteness but soon reveals itself to be a disheveled little crackpot with a bad biting habit?

Or both?

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    You probably didn't. I live with an INFJ who hasn't once cleaned the litterbox for her cats. She apparently keeps "forgetting it's even there". though how one can do that with that smell is beyond me. Must be an Se inferior thing?
    Ew, I can't stand the smell of a litter box and would often clean up after my roommate's cat more times than I could count.
    Doorknob: Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.
    -Alice in Wonderland

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

So basically playing with an INFJ is like playing with fire? Or playing with a small woodland creature that at first appears the embodiment of effluent cuteness but soon reveals itself to be a disheveled little crackpot with a bad biting habit?

Or both?
    Eh, sometimes it's the other way around. But yeah, you guys are just irresistable, till someone's values gets stepped on and someone bites. Both end up hurt in the end it seems. Which is why, I figured that if I found one with whom my values lined up with the result would be some freaky explosion of awesome.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram

Eh, sometimes it's the other way around. But yeah, you guys are just irresistable, till someone's values gets stepped on and someone bites. Both end up hurt in the end it seems. Which is why, I figured that if I found one with whom my values lined up with the result would be some freaky explosion of awesome.
    Do you have a picture of what a freaky explosion of awesome might look like?
    Doorknob: Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.
    -Alice in Wonderland

MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Oddly Refined View Post
    Ew, I can't stand the smell of a litter box and would often clean up after my roommate's cat more times than I could count.
    yeah, me too...the poor kitty shouldn't have to deal with that smell and mess; they like that space to be clean otherwise they use your bed.
    I've looked at life from both sides now
    From up and down and still somehow
    It's life's illusions I recall
    I really don't know life at all

Joni Mitchell

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Oddly Refined View Post
    Do you have a picture of what a freaky explosion of awesome might look like?
    No, the five senses are too ill equiped to grasp the full intensity and spectrum of awesome my intuition suspects.

Edit: though Heart may know what it really is like...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]