User Tag List

123 Last

Enneagram
    1w2

Default Analysis: The "Hate an NF" threads

OK is it me or are the "Hate an NF" threads sickeningly nice? The hate an INFP thread completely turned into a snugglefest of why INFPs are so lovable and the same thing happened with ENFPs.

Seriously the only hate an NF thread approaching any respectable level of hatred is the ENFJ one. You INFJs need to get on the the Hate an INFJ thread so we can have some real competition!

Personally, when I started the ENFJ thread (based on the ENFP one) I truly wanted to hear what people had to say. I don't know if I'm opening my big mouth when I shouldn't, but we ENFJs actually PMed each other and decided that we WOULDN'T comment on the thread so that we wouldn't influence poster's comments or try to defend or justify any real or imagined instances of ENFJ fuckery, which I notice makes people more reluctant to voice their true feelings (except good ol' sriv) if they think they'll have a posse of angry NFs on them throwing arsenic-laced cotton candy at them.

But, and I'm probably starting something on this dreary Monday morning, not so with the two other NF threads. Do other NFs feel some need to defend their type? I've been waiting to see any true feedback on the INFP thread and I'm sorely disappointed. Honestly, that venom that people spew about Fe on this forum have little bearing in my real life and don't feel a need to champion Fe or ENFJs or ESFJs. I think this contributes to the stereotype that NFs really can't handle any criticism if you can't have a thread criticizing your type without jumping in and defending the very real less desirable members.

MBTI
    JIxT

I know! They take everything seriously EVEN though my signature specifically tells them not to.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

I think I was fairly vocal at one point concerning the "Hate an ENFJ" thread, but that's the past.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

Is the fuschia sky royal purple today proteanmix?

And I did voice my dislike for a fellow INFP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    OK is it me or are the "Hate an NF" threads sickeningly nice? The hate an INFP thread completely turned into a snugglefest of why INFPs are so lovable and the same thing happened with ENFPs.
    That's why I hates 'em, my precioussousssssousssssss......!

....I really hate how most of them always, after they give a wonderful analysis of something, then ruin it by saying, "Just my opinion," or "YMMV". Or apologize up front for saying something that could be confrontational but ends up not really being nasty at all. (eeeep!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP

ymmv?

MBTI
    INFP

Your Milage May Vary.

cheers,
    Ian

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

You know what? If someone hates something about me I don't want to know. I have enough insecurity and self-doubt. I'm doing the best I can and if that isn't good enough people can stuff it.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    OMNi

What could anyone possibly say that us INFJs don't fully disclose about ourselves already?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    What could anyone possibly say that us INFJs don't fully disclose about ourselves already?
    You or INFJs in general?

Don't disappoint me INFJs!!