User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    JIxT

Whats the point?
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by sriv View Post
    Whats the point?
    we aren't talking about what was said; we're talking about how it was said.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    JIxT

You P's irritate [piss] me [off]. Always worrying HOW.

That is how I would say it so it still applies.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

heart on fire

I know! They take everything seriously EVEN though my signature specifically tells them not to.
    Nobody takes anything you say personally because you already told us you don't have personal feelings. I think you are just disappointed that no one did actually take you personally.

I think Protean is way off base here. I agreed with her about her boss, that her boss doesn't communicate and then blows up when her wants are not fulfilled, I said yes she needs more Te and she cannot expect people to be mind readers and yet here Proteean is complaining that INFP did nothing but defend their type... Some people are never happy.

Protean was the only one to bring up a valid, clearly expressed complain about INFP. There wasn't anything else worthy of being agreed with or defended in the rest of the thread as far as I was concerned.

EDIT: Haphazard had a good point about INFP getting Te in debates. But other than that it was all too vague or petty to really have an opinion one way or the other about. Just Shiv trying to get NF attention and since nothing of great importance was being said, why not indulge him if that's what he wants?

If Protean wanted to set the ground rules how the INFP conducted themselves in their own "why do you hate an INFP" thread, then she should have been the one to start it and have spelled those rules out clearly to begin with. It is ridiculous to complain now "We ENFJ played by these unspoken rules and you should have too and now I am upset!"

MBTI
    INFP

Visit my http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...nfp-redux.html before I have to rename it "Carebear's personal rant about a couple of INFPs he's met" and ask to have it moved to the blogs section! Ranting about potential INFP weaknesses is easy.
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

You P's irritate [piss] me [off]. Always worrying HOW.

That is how I would say it so it still applies.
    we aren't "worrying", we're "thinking". meaning, sometimes the HOW isn't worth contemplating.

for instance, in this context, "how sriv would say it" doesn't apply, make a difference, or solve anything.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    JIxT

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Nobody takes anything you say personally because you already told us you don't have personal feelings. I think you are just disappointed that no one did actually take you personally.

EDIT: Haphazard had a good point about INFP getting Te in debates. But other than that it was all too vague or petty to really have an opinion one way or the other about. Just Shiv trying to get NF attention and since nothing of great importance was being said, why not indulge him if that's what he wants?
    Damn heart. You really know how not to get overdefensive. You make for a good spar.
    The only good thing that was made was by me:
    They are the kind of type you cannot hate, but you would never actually want to be.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by shiv
    They are the kind of type you cannot hate, but you would never actually want to be.
    This is the vague kind of a thing that I am talking about. There is no explict complaint here. It is not even worthy of considering. This was the typical comment made in the first "hate an INFP" thread.

MBTI
    INFP

I've got to be an INFP, because I don't like having "Hate an ____" threads.

MBTI
    ENFJ

INFPs may be sensitive and whatnot, but the main issue I see is getting THE LECTURE OF MORAL RECTITUDE (tm) from them, or really, anybody with strong Fi. Even if their opinion on the matter seems highly subjective, they will go ahead and steamroller you with their words. All you can do is stand back and cower until it's over, even if no matter what they say you may not agree. Afterwards, you just don't fucking say anything about your dissent for fear of THE LECTURE OF MORAL RECTITUDE (tm) again. This has happened to me several times -- I have a nasty habit of getting lectured on F-concentrated topics.

Fe is less frightening in concentrated forms and more of a nuisance. Fi though... whew!