User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Default do you LOVE body language?

im as pure N as one could get, but i find body language endlessly fascinating way of communication(esp in giving depth), a boost in charm and personality by developing it constantly forward and never forgetting how huge amount of positive influence it truly provides to those who understand it.

in my culture, body language is generally deprived, not surprising of such a dark population as finnish are.
    but i wont hold myself from waving my hands, body, face, around however feels best!
    and i can see the huge positive impact it has on the moods of others.

also not to mention the key it has to seeing deep into others very easily.

your turn!

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I wouldn't say I love it as much as I find it realky funny. Intresting how someone can be saying/thinking something so consciously but their body language is not in accord.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

it's fascinating! almost as fascinating as you thinking it's fascinating.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Riva

im as pure N as one could get, but i find body language endlessly fascinating way of communication
    Referring to the word 'but' in your sentence, being N has nothing to do with being unresponsive to body language.

INTJs are given the stereotypical description of being blind to body language. From what I have noticed this is incorrect. They are quite good at identifying and interpreting body language. They might not be very reactive to them.

ExTJs suck at being responsive and interpreting them though. That should be noted. Especially ENTJs. And IxTPs also might suffer from the lack of being responsive to them. INTPs the most.

Anyway I love it. Love getting better and better at it. The older I get the better I seem to get at it.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I think entjs respond more to male body language than female like conflict/dominance stuff

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    I think entjs respond more to male body language than female like conflict/dominance stuff
    Ah, that could be their Se.

This would also explain why xSTPs aren't very good at understanding certain body language displays than some other displays.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    ExTJs suck at being responsive and interpreting them though. That should be noted. Especially ENTJs.
    Try this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbo...urveys/smiles/

I got 20 out of 20 because I knew exactly what to look for. Not bad for an ESTJ, if I do say so myself.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx

I enjoy acting so I pay close attention to all body language. I have to rehearse all my shows exactly as the character so body language is an important, and often the most difficult, part of it.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    Try this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbo...urveys/smiles/

I got 20 out of 20 because I knew exactly what to look for. Not bad for an ESTJ, if I do say so myself.
    Thank you for that link. I learned quite a lot in from the advice which was given after the test was completed.

I got 17 out of 20.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I find body language fascinating and enjoy watching people converse. I pick up the minute bodily movements easily when talking to others so i can visually see when someone is deceiving me or themselves. Although i struggle when emotionally involved with someone.

I liked watching the programme Lie To me as i was learning new skills all the time. That would be an awesome role to get into.

Ouch i only got 13 out of 20 on the test .. Note to self, watch the eyes crease.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe