• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] do you LOVE body language?

Kitsune413

MBTI Type
enfp
I was naturally good at reading body language. I remember that when I started to study it how weird it was. Because I would naturally intepret it logically intepretting it was pretty strange for awhile. I like when it becomes a natural extension. A hybrid of logic and training and your natural ability to read it.

Kitsune413

MBTI Type
enfp
i same goes for speaking. focus on correcting mistakes permanently from your head instead of choosing "right" words.

Learning that social interaction could be 'trained' is what led me to discovering Type. I naturally fell into it because I think I was figuring it out on my own. But with my very limited information my figuring out similarities between certain kinds of people was very ignorant. Some of the conclusions I drew were incorrect.

Thanks for the above mentioned quote though. Its a great thought.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Learning that social interaction could be 'trained' is what led me to discovering Type. I naturally fell into it because I think I was figuring it out on my own. But with my very limited information my figuring out similarities between certain kinds of people was very ignorant. Some of the conclusions I drew were incorrect.

Thanks for the above mentioned quote though. Its a great thought.

yeah, i was completely mute before i learned that.
speaking would simply not be worth it.
and when i leared that.. i spoke 16 hours a day.
there should a subject in school whicjh teaches how to speak and other forms of communication, learning it all by self depends on chances of you getting the idea to learn it in the first place <.<

EDIT:
its not like i could know how enjoyable speaking can be if ive never enjoyed it.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a big fan of body/kinesthetics and reading and making correlations to body language and the person's state and character is an obsession of mine. Gives my intuition supportive evidence.

Kitsune413

MBTI Type
enfp
there should a subject in school whicjh teaches how to speak and other forms of communication, learning it all by self depends on chances of you getting the idea to learn it in the first place <.<

Its called rhetoric. :) They stopped teaching it around the turn of the century.