• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Evil ENFJs

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
It seems that ENFJs have the biggest reputation out of all the types for being warm and fuzzy. But can anyone think of any examples, real or fictional, of ENFJs who've turned towards the dark side?

G

garbage

I've known a literally psychopathic ENFJ, who was able to smooth-talk others and manipulate them in very self-serving ways. He had also killed a guy and is now in jail again after having violated parole. That parole violation was caused by him manipulating his straight roommate into sleeping with him on several occasions, which eventually caused tension between the two and led to violence. He was my best friend for a while.

I could try to bend the already flimsy Jungian theory to explain this--perhaps he was in an Fe-Se loop or his Fi, in a shadow position, left him without a conscience--but I won't.

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm sorry fellow ENFJs... but God, I hate the ENFJs female. I know some ENFJ girls, and damn, they are all evil. Not essentially evil, but they have some bad motivations.

All of them are popular, with other girls and boys. They cativate others with their primary Fe, and they make everyone thinks they like the person the ENFJ is with. It feels like their Fe is only used to make other people admire the ENFJ, so she can manipulate these persons later, using for some purpose.
ENFJ girls that I know also love making some drama. One of them likes to make other people think that her life is hard, when it's not.

They are the worst type of friend: the friend that we take a long time to discover that is "bad".

There are some exceptions, of course. My mom, for example, is an ENFJ, but she doesn't have any of these attributes. All of them are very good counselours, mainly when it's about love life.

A

A window to the soul

I'm sorry fellow ENFJs... but God, I hate the ENFJs female. I know some ENFJ girls, and damn, they are all evil. Not essentially evil, but they have some bad motivations.

All of them are popular, with other girls and boys. They cativate others with their primary Fe, and they make everyone thinks they like the person the ENFJ is with. It feels like their Fe is only used to make other people admire the ENFJ, so she can manipulate these persons later, using for some purpose.
ENFJ girls that I know also love making some drama. One of them likes to make other people think that her life is hard, when it's not.

They are the worst type of friend: the friend that we take a long time to discover that is "bad".

There are some exceptions, of course. My mom, for example, is an ENFJ, but she doesn't have any of these attributes. All of them are very good counselours, mainly when it's about love life.

You've probably misunderstood the ENFJ. I admire the ENFJ's in my life. My sister amazes me how she takes an interest in total strangers when we're out and about. We were at a gourmet popcorn store ordering some popcorn and this girl next to us ordered a whole bunch of stuff. My sister can't control it, she started talking to the girl like she's her best friend. The girl looked like an introvert, but like almost everyone my sister comes in contact with, they open up right away and love her. My sister was taking a genuine interest: asking the girl if she tried the different flavors and what was all the stuff she ordered. The girl said it was for her son’s birthday party. My sister tells the girl what a great idea that was and how she might do that for my nephew.

My sister has a natural ability to make friends. She genuinely likes people! On the surface her interactions with strangers might look phony, but she is far from a phony. She will speak her mind, and she expects people to do the same.

Yes, sometimes she’s dramatic, and it also comes out in an uncontrollable manner. For example, we were at Dennys over the holidays and I was looking over her receipt from Bath & Body Works. I noticed they didn’t apply the sale to her items. Immediately, she went into fret mode: "How dare they" steal her money, her voice escalated, and she was sharing her angry feelings for everyone in Dennys to hear until I talked her down from the ledge. But I kept having to reassure her not to worry; we'll get her money back. I ate fast, and drove her back to the store. She was happy.

You just have to know how to disarm them when they fret or get angry. And never let them do too much for you without reciprocating. And never short change them! :D

R

Riva

I've known a literally psychopathic ENFJ, who was able to smooth-talk others and manipulate them in very self-serving ways. He had also killed a guy and is now in jail again after having violated parole. That parole violation was caused by him manipulating his straight roommate into sleeping with him on several occasions, which eventually caused tension between the two and led to violence. He was my best friend for a while.

He probably is a Psychopath. Can't really put the blame on the MBTI type for it.

How sickening psychopaths are? To make it worse they are actually quite charming.

Urghhh!

My sister knows one. My sister and her friends try their best to not associate her. But she is so good at using the sympathy card she somehow manages to get herself involved in others' lives (in a sense she manages to get help from others). Urghhhh! I feel annoyed at my sister for falling for her sympathy manipulation.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It seems that ENFJs have the biggest reputation out of all the types for being warm and fuzzy. But can anyone think of any examples, real or fictional, of ENFJs who've turned towards the dark side?

I'm not saying this for effect - we're the devil. RUN. FAST.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:truthy: Technically speaking, people are evil on an individual to individual basis. :greatscott:

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Because ENFJs have such a deep capacity to love they also have a deep capacity for hate, vengeance, torture and murder-suicides. If anyone is willing to hold you emotionally captive for forgetting to buy them a birthday card, it's an ENFJ (ESFJs a close second). Just try not to feel riddled with guilt when they give you the silent treatment. I DARE YOU.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I get vary suspicious of their dom Fe. Then they wanna do nice things for me I have a hard time saying no and just :blush: Then when I do say no they just keep being persistent so I just eventually give in.:mellow:

Last edited:
A

A window to the soul

Before one criticizes an ENFJ, one should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when one criticizes an ENFJ, they're a mile away and have their shoes.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Some of the women on housewives of the OC lol

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe my wife is not enfj after all?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Before one criticizes an ENFJ, one should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when one criticizes an ENFJ, they're a mile away and have their shoes.

AHAHAHAH! ... ... so true.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I get vary suspicious of their dom Fe. Then they wanna do nice things for me I have a hard time saying no and just :blush: Then when I do say no they just keep being persistent so I just eventually give in.:mellow:

LOL...they really do like doing things for people.

You just have to know how to disarm them when they fret or get angry. And never let them do too much for you without reciprocating. And never short change them! :D

:yes:

Just to get my 2 cents in with ENFJs...I sometimes wonder if they are so shallow at times that they clueless. Its just from my perception the way inferior Ti works is to make connections based on bits and pieces of what someone says. They think they really connect, but in reality all the details that were missed make it completely different.

They do like to make there life look harder. They have the woe is me attitude, but not in the "whiney, complaining" tone, its more of a "bitching" tone. The ones who have it bad I dont think "bitch" as much. Kinda opposite then what you would think.

Just like every type they have there pluses and minuses and just like every type, with the healthy versions the pluses outway the minuses.

I think anytype can be just as "Evil" as an ENFJ. I think the difference comes because an ENFJ needs people, but they tend to push them away because of there "evil". Creating a push-pull dynamic with others. I can become an asshole when I want to push someone away and they wont leave me alone....this is after several of warnings. But at that point I dont want what I pushed away. This reminds me...ENFJ told me once..."dont threaten me"...I responded..."its not a threat, its a warning of whats to come based on the path we are on". Its never anything violent or against the law.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Im pretty sure this weirdo is an ENFJ.
991674.jpg

Evil ENFJ:yes: