User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

I'd assume even NFs need someone to admire and look up to
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by FFF View Post
    An apple falls to the ground, and an S type sees an apple that fell on the ground. The N type wants to know why the apple fell on the ground, what could be done to prevent apples from falling to the ground or how they might be collected as they fall. The S type is like, "Shut up. The apple fell on the ground. That's what apples do."
    Fine. I'm making apple butter and you're stirring. All day. Just for that S comment.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'll say about this INTP I know. He likes talking about random stuff with me, enjoys "philosophical" conversations, has thoughts and opinions about many subjects and is confortable talking about them, doesn't care much about my appearance, likes to stay at home, usually does the same things that I do, like playing videogame or doing something on the internet, he is very sweet - that INTP's soft side is really charming. He's also easy-going, accepting, not demanding, less emotional than me and usually don't care much for what people will think about him, while still trying to be a good person, which I admire. These are some characteristics I appreciate a lot, and I found them in an INTP, not in any other type. And I think they would be easier to find in a INTP than in other types.

ENTJs I find too judging, and sometimes it may be difficult for me to express a different point of view from them; ENTPs are too worried in having fun and making fun of people, which is a lot less interesting for me than having a calm conversation about anything; I don't know any INTJ. I'm fine with having friendships with any of them, it's just that the people I knew and were these types weren't interesting to me to have as a romantic partner because of these and some other things.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I used to date a few NTs so they could do my homework for me while I did drugs.
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

The idea bothers me that you need to get into relationship with somebody because it would fix you in some way. Like and F needs a T to anchor them. No doubt, it would be a nice aside, but shouldn't we all just get our shit together?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    The idea bothers me that you need to get into relationship with somebody because it would fix you in some way. Like and F needs a T to anchor them. No doubt, it would be a nice aside, but shouldn't we all just get our shit together?
    You would think so. It's much easier to say - they "compliment" me but really they're just cleaning up the messes and making sure the bills get paid.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    You would think so. It's much easier to say - they "compliment" me but really they're just cleaning up the messes and making sure the bills get paid.
    Eh, I suppose self-reliance is just another ideal, and so is lrv. Anyway, I wouldn't automatically count on an INTP to keep the bills paid.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by FFF View Post
    I think N/S differences result in differing values more so than difficulty communicating.
    I agree with this 100%.

I personally like to associate with ENT's because they bring me out of my shell and are willing to discuss to endless degrees whatever subject we are contemplating. I have no problem with theories and the principles behind them but they have to be high on my values and this is why if someone brings up the subject of Psychology, World affairs or whatever has taken my fancy on that particular day, i'll jump in and debate. With those who are extremely introverted though i struggle to maintain the flow of communication so i don't have much dealings with Ixxx.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Eh, I suppose self-reliance is just another ideal, and so is lrv. Anyway, I wouldn't automatically count on an INTP to keep the bills paid.
    Good idea. If you want to have the bills paid, either find a J or remember to do it yourself.
    The idea of "fixing" each other doesn't appeal to me either. Paying the bills and other sensory things are important but they're not what an N-N relationship is really about. I'd say it's more like complementing each other's ideas with different perspectives (especially in the case of NT + NF).

Samsara, you seem to be talking more about a very solitary or shy person than an introverted one. Introverts normally have no problem keeping the flow of a discussion or bringing up a new one, provided they think the other person will be interested in it. The only problem is to establish contact in the first place.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Almost every NF I've seen that's gotten with an NT has idealized the shit out of them, but then they came to resent their true, rational side after a while. When their "true colors" show, when they are thrown into difficult situations.

I think that the shared intuition with a different judging function makes for more confusion than anything. They will bond over the intuition, but then they will get put off by the thinking side.

A lot of the stable relationships that I see are usually between NFs and STs/SFs and NTs. I personally am not really attracted to STs... I could see an ST chick being a cool friends with benefits but I'm not sure about anything else more serious (but who knows). NFs... lol. And NTs are just pretty awesome if you find the right one IMO, but some of them definitely seem to need some help in the relationship aspect of life lol.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)