• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Do Women Try and Fatten Up Boyfriends?

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I didn't try to fatten my husband up, but I could tell when we were dating that he would probably become overweight, even though he seemed an average weight at the time. I prefer heavier men -- masculine and muscular, but nicely padded. Unfortunately when you get to middle age it starts to take a toll on you. After we get moved, I've got to work on improving our diet so irreparable damage isn't done if it hasn't been done already. I need to eat better and tone up as well.

Hyacinth

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nope, in fact the opposite. My boyfriend and I motivate each other to make healthier eating choices and stick to our diet. :)

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
he tries to fatten me up

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, ew. I want someone I'm with to remain healthy. And I'm not attracted to unhealthy physiques, be it bones or bulge. I don't need anyone to look like a model, just be healthy. My ISFJ ex became a WoW addict, his 6'3" frame hitting 280lb, & his overall health became a concern, to me.

My other exes always tried to do what [MENTION=7991]chana[/MENTION] said. Which bugged me, because I'm pretty neurotic about that sort of thing, & don't like being told how much I should or should not eat. :dry:

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't thiink so. It's natural for it to happen after marriage though

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
not a girl but im definitely attracted to chubby guys. i find them sexy.