User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Enneagram

I'm not a woman, and I don't have a boyfriend, but I have to fight my urge to fatten whoever I am dating. I like chubbyish girls, but I know I have to let them control their own body size. I even encourage them to accompany me to the gym, to try and balance any sort of indirect manipulation I am unconsciously using to fatten them up.

Luckily for me, most girls will do my work for me once they feel safe in our relationship /evil

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    I'm not a woman, and I don't have a boyfriend, but I have to fight my urge to fatten whoever I am dating. I like chubbyish girls, but I know I have to let them control their own body size. I even encourage them to accompany me to the gym, to try and balance any sort of indirect manipulation I am unconsciously using to fatten them up.

Luckily for me, most girls will do my work for me once they feel safe in our relationship /evil
    Was that sarcasm, I am never sure with infps on that
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Was that sarcasm, I am never sure with infps on that
    I was being sincere. I think all sizes can be beautiful, as long as they are in the parameters of grotesque extremes, but I do prefer girls who are somewhere between curvy and chubby. So when I am in a relationship and I hear her fretting about being a size 6 instead of a size 4 I can't help but roll my eyes. Even so, I hate it when people trash skinny girls just because they're in vogue now. There seems to be this false dichotomy in North America/Britain that your choices are either this awesome picture of Marilyn Monroe, or some terrible angle shot of a bulimic model. Then there's some stupid caption: Skinny is sexy? PFFT! Marilyn Monroe was a size blah, blah, blah and look at her! The average woman is a size blah, blah, which is a "healthy" size. Let's ignore the fact that the average woman is anything but a normal weight these days and criticize skinny girls!

But I am getting off track.

If I had to guess as to why a girl would fatten a man up beyond personal preference, I would imagine part of what she said was a joke, and the rest was a matter of being in a secure relationship where she doesn't hold a few pounds against you, and you don't worry as much about your weight while you're with her. I don't really like evolutionary explanations, because it seems like you can twist them to explain away almost any behaviour. But I am sure evolutionary factors could have an effect.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    I was being sincere. I think all sizes can be beautiful, as long as they are in the parameters of grotesque extremes, but I do prefer girls who are somewhere between curvy and chubby. So when I am in a relationship and I hear her fretting about being a size 6 instead of a size 4 I can't help but roll my eyes. Even so, I hate it when people trash skinny girls just because they're in vogue now. There seems to be this false dichotomy in North America/Britain that your choices are either this awesome picture of Marilyn Monroe, or some terrible angle shot of a bulimic model. Then there's some stupid caption: Skinny is sexy? PFFT! Marilyn Monroe was a size blah, blah, blah and look at her! The average woman is a size blah, blah, which is a "healthy" size. Let's ignore the fact that the average woman is anything but a normal weight these days and criticize skinny girls!

But I am getting off track.

If I had to guess as to why a girl would fatten a man up beyond personal preference, I would imagine part of what she said was a joke, and the rest was a matter of being in a secure relationship where she doesn't hold a few pounds against you, and you don't worry as much about your weight while you're with her. I don't really like evolutionary explanations, because it seems like you can twist them to explain away almost any behaviour. But I am sure evolutionary factors could have an effect.
    Imho all of americans are obsessed with superficiality. To me this doesnt matter, if I love her she can be fat or not and I dont care what others say.

But before I run danger to be called an arrogant european, I rather shut my mouth

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx

I can't cook so I wouldn't fatten someone up. Unless I wanted to take him out for ice cream a lot. I don't know, I like a slim build, not stick skinny but not big or muscular either. If anything, I'd want to exercise and lose weight with him. But that's just me, and goodness knows I'm not everyone.

All sizes are beautiful, by the way!! I have friends ranging from very skinny to plus size and I think they're all gorgeous!!

Society

Imho all of americans are obsessed with superficiality. To me this doesnt matter, if I love her she can be fat or not and I dont care what others say.

But before I run danger to be called an arrogant european, I rather shut my mouth
    after you love her that's easy, but how likely are you to fall for her in the first place if you don't find her physically attractive? be honest.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    after you love her that's easy, but how likely are you to fall for her in the first place if you don't find her physically attractive? be honest.
    When I met my girl, I am together with now for 7 years, she had a couple of pounds more. Over the last year she has lost a lot and if you compare her with a 7 year older picture, you'ld see a clear difference to today. So the ops topic basically went vice versa for me.

You know I dont want to play morale apostle or so, but its exactly male thinking like that that drives woman into an obsession with superficial beauty and ruins them characterally for all of us. In my history of relationships I had both very skinny and not so very skinny girls and if you ask me who I liked more; it were genrally the not so skinny girls. Cause they had other talents besides looking cute as well.

But being in a relationship with a very obese girl would be a problem for me as well. The unhealthy way she is living her life would hurt me cause I would basically see her throwing away her health and for very obese people the problems already start around age 30 and get worse already around age 50.

So I dont want to give out a charter for woman to get fat. But I too have the opinion that looks dont matter. Its the eyes, the gestures, the gaze, the movement and the whole picture composed of the details that make a woman attractive for me. If ontop of that she is intelligent, thats jackpot.

i am maybe a bit more of a romanticist with that, but I am sure that my attitude, tho it sounds appealing, isnt the one necessarily liked by all girls and that there are still a lot of woman who give their whole life only meaning thru their looks.

i am a big fan of the Vanity effect in that regards, which stands for the transience of exterior beauty but for the eternity of inner beauty.

Society

When I met my girl....
    screw the weight: did you find her physically attractive?

i don't care if its her figure, the fat in right places, the curves of her neck or the shape of her earlobe...
    what people like is subjective, there's no moral high grounds to take there because its not an actual choice we make.

now focus: did you find something about her physically attractive?
    have you ever fallen for someone you don't find physically attractive at all?

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Too late. You're an arrogant European!
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

This thread reminds me of that time I dated a cannibal...

I’m not one to criticize. To eat their own
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"