• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Who's The Most Empathic NF On TC?

V

violaine

So I take it your playing with convincing us of the idea that your are indeed very empathetic while humorously manipulating us into believing you aren't and making it a de facto imperative that you must be.

I tip my hat to you madame

I take that hat and I raise you a :puppy_dog_eyes:, good Sir.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So I take it your playing with convincing us of the idea that your are indeed very empathetic while humorously manipulating us into believing you aren't and making it a de facto imperative that you must be.

I tip my hat to you madame

I'ld vote for you in this thread anytime :) (tho I never quite figured out where the real difference between analysis and empathy lays) :D

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'ld vote for you in this thread anytime :) (tho I never quite figured out where the real difference between analysis and empathy lays) :D

Empathy is continuous, analysis is discrete. Wave/particle duality

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
*fakes left* (or whatever it is they do in football).

Its called Blutgrätsche :D

71894b36.jpg

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
*fakes left* (or whatever it is they do in football).

kick balls([MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION]). run. occasionally use their heads (to kick balls)

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This thread became about entropie's balls while I slept?! Oh TypC, how could I ever doubt your lulz-factor.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Wow, you're not kidding about the kicking of erm, balls. o_O.

Yea ! Violence, beer and soccer what more does a man need ? :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJWi2MEbKXc"].[/YOUTUBE]

Yea music I forgot ! :D

A

Anew Leaf

What? No fair.
Why does Saturned always get the keys that lead to control of multi-universes?

Because this is why you can't have nice things.

*splashes you with ink from her ink pouch*
*runs away laughing like Zoidberg of Futurama*

Starry

I watch, absorbing the pain in silence.

One of my favorite responses. Well and also the one's that make reference to [MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION]s testes.

This thread is so awesome I can't even believe it!!! I heart TypoC.

EDIT: did I spell 'testes' correctly? I just realized that is not a word I type often.

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Based on my interaction with them, I would say [MENTION=7063]SilkRoad[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION]. <3