User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    Ohh, you mean, 'I'm so wanting to try and find out what fear(s) or weakness you might have so I can try and get under your skin'.
    What?
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I concur on both points.
    Feigning civility to take a shot.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

What?
    Feigning ignorance in public discourse to try and appear innocent to garner public favor.

Dude, I'm sorry you obviously feel the way you do, but can you take the narcissism over to another thread perhaps. That's really not what this thread is about.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."

Feigning ignorance in public discourse to try and appear innocent to garner public favor.
    Dude, take the narcissism over to another thread perhaps. That's really not what this thread is about.
    Clearly you're upset that I dislike the thread idea, but it is possible (and in fact true) that I don't think it is a good idea and it has nothing to do with my ego, your reputation, or the nice peole in this thread.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Clearly you're upset that I dislike the thread idea, but it is possible (and in fact true) that I don't think it is a good idea and it has nothing to do with my ego, your reputation, or the nice peole in this thread.
    No, I just know when someone's trying to throw stones.

Anyway, I've said all I'm going to about this.

It's a healthy thread and it's meant to stay that way.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I have been waiting and waiting for someone to create the ‘Who is the most adorable, *sparkly*, charming ENFP 7w6 (that actually comes across like an INFP 4w5 on the internet)’ thread…because I’m going to blow that one out of the water.

[not to be confused with the ‘Who is the most adorable, *sparkly*, charming INFP 4w5 (that actually comes across like an ENFP 7w6 on the internet)’ thread. That one would go to @Saturned.

I concur on both points.

Well, I got mentioned and that is all that matters.

/Thread

P.S. I would also like to nominate @senza_tema because she is awesome and fun and super sweet but has a sharp tang of snark that is irresistable.

No, I just know when someone's trying to throw stones.
    Okay brother, keep your teddy bear. Clearly you're determined to pretend that I'm the one being emo and unreasonable.

garbage

To be fair, iwakar gained my favor when she first stated her opinion of the thread, was civil with respect to the thread's intent, and made it clear that she in no way intended to make it about throwing stones at you.

And, to be clear, I'm not trying to throw stones either

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    This post with its apparent aversion to clear decisions made me laugh. Let me imagine how it came about:
    Also: I will freely admit to often overanalyzing the hell out of inconsequential things in exactly the manner you describe.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Do NTs get an exceptional price as well ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Why has no one mentioned me yet!? /drama