First 34567 Last

Me.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    ^^^^^^
    I really did laugh out loud when I read this.

=======

I've got to say this thread just bugs me. No offense to @Avatar7 who I'm sure was just trying to stir up interesting conversation, but it smacks of.... well I'm not sure why this thread bugs me so much. I guess I just feel like people on this forum shouldn't be idolized. I must also note that I found it fascinating that such an overly sentimental thread would be started by an ENTP. I have considered if the whole thing were indeed a prank on us NFs by the NTs.
    +1

I also laughed when I saw this thread...however I immediately thought of ENTP before clicking, their penchant for causing mischief; not doubting Avatar7's intent. Now I'm just waiting for someone a year from now taking this seriously and trying to compete for the title.

senza_tema: Try harder rebel.
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

*sorry, no matches, please try again*

(quietly leaves)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

@fia?

A window to the soul

The beautiful @Sparrow

...that flies above the storm. <3

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I vote for zarathrusta.

Yeah, I initially read it as "most emphatic" too.

There are a lot of people here I consider empathic, but I wouldn’t know how to give one definitive answer to the op because “most” could mean a person’s empathy is spread the widest (tends to go to the greatest number of people, or is the most versatile/applies to wider variety of people), or runs the deepest (having tremendous empathy for select individuals), etc. Plus, there are ways of having empathy 'in theory' without demonstrating much in the practice of day to day living- I've known people who could issue profoundly compassionate insight without necessarily applying the same caliber of compassion to most individuals who crossed their path (and still others who feel immediate empathy with most people who cross their path, yet remain closed minded and apathetic about broader issues).

If I had to pick one, I’d agree with Evan and say fia. But there are too many different ways for empathy to manifest to really give one conclusive answer.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    Me.
    I feel bad for you because you had to vote for yourself. Therefore, I am the most empathic NF on TC.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post
    Yeah, I initially read it as "most emphatic" too.

There are a lot of people here I consider empathic, but I wouldn’t know how to give one definitive answer to the op because “most” could mean a person’s empathy is spread the widest (tends to go to the greatest number of people, or is the most versatile/applies to wider variety of people), or runs the deepest (having tremendous empathy for select individuals), etc. Plus, there are ways of having empathy 'in theory' without demonstrating much in the practice of day to day living- I've known people who could issue profoundly compassionate insight without necessarily applying the same caliber of compassion to most individuals who crossed their path (and still others who feel immediate empathy with most people who cross their path, yet remain closed minded and apathetic about broader issues).

If I had to pick one, I’d agree with Evan and say fia. But there are too many different ways for empathy to manifest to really give one conclusive answer.
    Yeah..'expressed empathy' vs. known...but known is dead unless expressed.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    Yeah..'expressed empathy' vs. known...but known is dead unless expressed.
    Right. Because people behave exactly the same online as they do in real life?
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Right. Because people behave exactly the same online as they do in real life?
    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Shall we also do the smartest NT, the most honorable SJ, and the most fun-loving SP? How many more uncomfortable, stereotype-reinforcing, popularity contests can one forum have? Not enough apparently.

FWIW Avatar7, I do not believe this is your intent, I have no doubt you think very highly of certain NFs here, but I think this 'vote thread' is misguided.
    Ohh, you mean, 'I'm so wanting to try and find out what fear(s) or weakness you might have so I can try and get under your skin'.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'