User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    I say Fidelia. She's like a queen. Dignified, poised, esteemed. Over time. Tested strong.
    Sorry...I just realized that I was posting...and answering this question based off my definition of 'empathic'...which is sorta *slightly* above and beyond 'empathetic'. But when I read what you wrote above...those would not be adjectives I would use to describe the word. If we are talking about...dignified, poised & esteemed however...and 'queenieness'...I imagine the lady fidelia would be a fantastic choice!

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Shall we also do the smartest NT, the most honorable SJ, and the most fun-loving SP? How many more uncomfortable, stereotype-reinforcing, popularity contests can one forum have? Not enough apparently.

FWIW Avatar7, I do not believe this is your intent, I have no doubt you think very highly of certain NFs here, but I think this 'vote thread' is misguided.
    I have been waiting and waiting for someone to create the ‘Who is the most adorable, *sparkly*, charming ENFP 7w6 (that actually comes across like an INFP 4w5 on the internet)’ thread…because I’m going to blow that one out of the water.

[not to be confused with the ‘Who is the most adorable, *sparkly*, charming INFP 4w5 (that actually comes across like an ENFP 7w6 on the internet)’ thread. That one would go to @Saturned.

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I have been waiting and waiting for someone to create the ‘Who is the most adorable, *sparkly*, charming ENFP 7w6 (that actually comes across like an INFP 4w5 on the internet)’ thread…because I’m going to blow that one out of the water.

[not to be confused with the ‘Who is the most adorable, *sparkly*, charming INFP 4w5 (that actually comes across like and ENFP 7w6 on the internet)’ thread. That one would go to @Saturned.
    I concur on both points.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Shall we also do the smartest NT, the most honorable SJ, and the most fun-loving SP? How many more uncomfortable, stereotype-reinforcing, popularity contests can one forum have? Not enough apparently.

FWIW Avatar7, I do not believe this is your intent, I have no doubt you think very highly of certain NFs here, but I think this 'vote thread' is misguided.
    Who's guiding it? That's the nature of threads...they're wiki
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

That's the nature of threads...they're wiki
    Exactly.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    ^^^^^^
    I really did laugh out loud when I read this.

=======

I've got to say this thread just bugs me. No offense to @Avatar7 who I'm sure was just trying to stir up interesting conversation, but it smacks of.... well I'm not sure why this thread bugs me so much. I guess I just feel like people on this forum shouldn't be idolized. I must also note that I found it fascinating that such an overly sentimental thread would be started by an ENTP. I have considered if the whole thing were indeed a prank on us NFs by the NTs.
    ENFP with kick*ss Te | 7w8 so | ♀

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    ^^^^^^

=======

I've got to say this thread just bugs me. No offense to @Avatar7 who I'm sure was just trying to stir up interesting conversation, but it smacks of.... well I'm not sure why this thread bugs me so much. I guess I just feel like people on this forum shouldn't be idolized. I must also note that I found it fascinating that such an overly sentimental thread would be started by an ENTP. I have considered if the whole thing were indeed a prank on us NFs by the NTs.
    haha EW

I don’t really have a problem with these kinds of threads. Heck, we have countless threads started daily attempting to identify ‘negative qualities’ in our forum members. I certainly see this as a nice alternative.

I don’t really see it as a popularity contest either. It is all in how you view it I imagine. And I guess there will always be some that wish to turn such things into such things. I saw it as a way to sincerely acknowledge something positive I have noticed with regards to other forum members. ((although I think the problem may have been that this thread was started with an ulterior-ulterior motive which I did not recognize at first).

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    ^^^^^^

=======

Hmm..nope no prank although I can see how one can think that..this ENTP has a warmth and depth inside for others held dear.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

There's a lot of extra thinking on this. It's just...who's the most empathic in your environment..that's simple.

There's a lot of extra thinking on this. It's just...who's the most empathic in your environment..that's simple.
    NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY YOUR STUPID GAME ANYMORE ANYWAY! haha I'm just kidding. I just wanted to post one more time so I could have the same exact post count as you do.