• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Who's The Most Empathic NF On TC?

A

Anew Leaf

This thread needs more salt. I would also like to nominate [MENTION=9242]NotOfTwo[/MENTION] because she is the best of all worlds: cool head of incredible logic and a warm heart of owl cookies.

A

Anew Leaf

One of my favorite responses. Well and also the one's that make reference to [MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION]s testes.

This thread is so awesome I can't even believe it!!! I heart TypoC.

EDIT: did I spell 'testes' correctly? I just realized that is not a word I type often.

you did because you can't have one without them both.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
you did because you can't have one without them both.

Well, you technically can have just one testis ... ;)

I'm starting a new thread called "Who's the Most Intellectual NT" ... it'll be fun. I'll accept IQ as a factor in my evaluations for those who wish to self-promote, even though that's such a touchy topic amongst the NT's. Send me a pdf of your Wechsler and/or Stanford-Binet.

Who should I nominate? I think I'll start with [MENTION=3]MacGuffin[/MENTION] ... somehow he manages to spend a great deal of time here yet remains gainfully employed - you've gotta have some brains in there to manage that!

[MENTION=6037]Avatar7[/MENTION] might be out of the running though ... he did make this thread, after all. :hug: awww, if your test results are adequate, I may reconsider.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Each and every NF displays empathy in their own way so why rank them?

This is the point I was trying to make before. It’s just a little different in everyone, and whether or not we personally think someone has more empathy has to do with whether their own brand of empathy jives with our personal experience and/or worldview. Asking who is the most empathic (or most intellectual, or even most emphatic, etc) is asking a question for which the answer is largely relative: people will vote for the one that resonates most with them/makes the biggest impression on them personally. The ‘results’ probably say more about the people voting/sharing their opinion than about who truly is “most empathic” per se; it's more effective at shedding light on what kind of experience/world view dominates the forum (or maybe even only what kind of experience/world view dominates the group who are willing to respond to this thread) than it is at determining which member is 'most empathic' (or 'most emphatic').

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm starting a new thread called "Who's the Most Intellectual NT" ... it'll be fun. I'll accept IQ as a factor in my evaluations for those who wish to self-promote, even though that's such a touchy topic amongst the NT's. Send me a pdf of your Wechsler and/or Stanford-Binet.

Who should I nominate? I think I'll start with [MENTION=3]MacGuffin[/MENTION] ... somehow he manages to spend a great deal of time here yet remains gainfully employed - you've gotta have some brains in there to manage that!

That's not brains, that's boredom!

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Shhhhh, like I said, this thread isn't for us. :hug:

True . . . unless I'm not an NF! :shock:

We INFPs are uselessly kooky and self-absorbed; not shinning examples of humanity like other NFs. We must return to the magical dream world inside our heads where we belong.

Look I found a picture of a kitty! :)

Persian_Cat_%28kitten%29.jpg

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=10653]SuchIrony[/MENTION] Yes, the poor bastard SJ is still around. ;)

I would also like to vote for Giggly because she's a sweetie.

(I'm magnamonius like that and this is how you win "empathy" awards or trophies or whatever.)

Why, thank you. :flowerz:

Reverie

In orbit
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=7111]fidelia[/MENTION] or [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] spring to mind instantly