User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    External changes are never lasting. True change can only come from within. Each person has to want to change for themselves. One can help a person who wants to heal, change, grow etc, but one cannot force growth on the mass of the people.
    I see truth in this. I will keep it in mind! u__u

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Peace, but a lot of sadness would come with it. I don't think it would fun 24/7.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

If INFPs ruled the world, there would be battle between the lightside and darkside INFPs which would bring about the end of days and then people would see Revelations as light reading by comparison... Only the other types keep us in check!
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by speculative View Post
    If INFPs ruled the world, there would be battle between the lightside and darkside INFPs which would bring about the end of days and then people would see Revelations as light reading by comparison... Only the other types keep us in check!
    *hides lightsaber*
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

The Council is hidden in the mountains and guarded by all sorts of flying creatures. The cave leads into The Hall of Light which is followed by The Hall of Shadow. Candles and computer screens everywhere. Communication is based on e-mail, except for The Gathering of the Clans. Every tenth year the leaders of all the clans come to the mountain. They make The Just in Case Sacrifice for whatever god they believe in. They proceed to the white hall and they are scanned for weapons of steel. They enter the black hall and are scanned for weapons of mind. The Feast starts. Vegetarian food is the standard, but if you are man enough to kill the beast, you may have a barbecue.

In the valley people live in peace and prosperity. Everything is green and animals run free. All food is grown within walking distance. Farmers are respected highly. People trust their rulers since the rulers are not paid any money. They have free food and accommodation, but no luxuries. They call their job a Calling. Aside of farming, this village produces excellent carpentry and is well known across the region. Life is not easy, but it is honest and no one lives in poverty, since everyone knows that they will not survive alone.

Way up in north there is a weather and space station. It is one of the few places not self-sufficient. As the weather is cold and the land covered in snow all year the underground train supplies the station. To keep costs to minimum it is mostly automated. The reason for the station is to warn of any major weather patterns or possible threats from space. The equipment can be used for scientific purposes but it isn't the main objective.

Quite soon after The Government of Wisdom took over the overpopulation needed to be dealt with. There was many plans, but finally the most simple plan won. Everyone willing to take his own life was given The Pill of Martyrdom. The martyrs' families were compensated with tax cuts for the next five years. The plan wasn't perfect and there was starvation in regular families since their taxes were higher. Eventually The Sacrificial Families were treated like royals but to keep their status they had to pay high price. Some families developed incredible stories about the afterlife of the martyr, some gave the soon-to-be-martyred a life of a party for many years before the pill. Some of the greatest artists of the era were Martyrs. You have probably heard of the saying, "To rock like a dying man". It's supposed to be what Rob McNail's wife said of his late husband after he took the pill. Rob was at the studio making his last album "Breath" and as the last solo was about to be recorded he took the pill, glass of water and played like you never heard him play before. The guitar hit the ground, followed by Rob. His last words we're "Did you get it?", which also ended up the name of the song since no one could remember if he had named it before.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

if any single type ruled the world we would be screwed
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    External changes are never lasting. True change can only come from within. Each person has to want to change for themselves. One can help a person who wants to heal, change, grow etc, but one cannot force growth on the mass of the people.
    sorry for the double quote but this one of my general philosophies that i follow

if you can change one person for the better, then that change can grow exponentially
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ENFP

INFPs ruling the world...Yeah, it'd be happy sometimes, and maybe even most of the time...but, at least in my experience, there would be many dark moods too where all those governed would need to take cover or get mowed over!

Also, my INFP bud is extremely indecicive (as am I...) and we can't ever get things decided when we're together! I would rather be ruled by someone who can make a choice without having to rock-paper-scissor it out!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Well...I find that we don't really do a lot..and by we, I'm including myself, and though it may just be me, I feel like we don't do a lot, or that we aren't strong activists, like a lot of people think we are. I know, I myself, am not one to go out and support the cause. It's like Jude from Across the Universe, and how Lucy wants him to go support the cause, and he sings the song "revolution"

-You say you want a revolution
    Well, you know
    We all want to change the world
    You tell me that it's evolution
    Well, you know
    We all want to change the world
    But when you talk about destruction
    Don't you know that you can count me out
    Don't you know it's gonna be all right
    all right, all right

You say you got a real solution
    Well, you know
    We'd all love to see the plan
    You ask me for a contribution
    Well, you know
    We're doing what we can
    But when you want money
    for people with minds that hate
    All I can tell is brother you have to wait
    Don't you know it's gonna be all right.

Now I'm not completely sure that people will draw the connection between the song and what I am saying, but it makes sense to me :P
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

We're not strong activists either. It is interesting you chose across the Universe. Lennon was an INFP . It is quite similar to his other statements too. He didn't really rush to the front of the rally and say they are all evil, evil war etc. He just threw things in like "war is over, if you want it." and "all we are saying is give peace a chance". We aren't really dramatised.

On the topic, if INFPs ruled the world, I'd throw a huge party!!!

And I'd get a job as a thinker, and let all the organised driven types do the work, while I came up with the ideas.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.