User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by sriv View Post
    They are not exactly "built", dare I say, for leadership.
    Bill Clinton was an ESFP and I doubt anyone thought that type could ever run and win the elections.

You shouldn't paint all INFP's the same color... I'm just asking a question, answer it.. Don't speculate the possibilty or realism, you can start your own thread for that if you wish.
    The truth is on the side of the oppressed. -Malcolm X

MBTI
    infp

No civilization would collapse within an hour, and nothing would get done. It would be complete anarchy and all the INFP's would be like "NOOOOO "

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by persianeyes View Post
    I'm just asking a question, answer it.. Don't speculate the possibilty or realism, you can start your own thread for that if you wish.
    Excuse me? You're asking us a question and you don't want to speculate the possibility or realism of it, and yet you ask "Wouldn't you agree?? What do you guys think?"

What is this for then? A feel-good thread for INFPs?

...Oh wait. Fs do that sort of thing...

Carry on.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

INFPs are not going to rule the world regardless of leadership abilities...

Everything is going to be decentralized and de-structuralized... no government,no political powers, no military groups... just letting people do whatever they want.

Then it eventually collapses as other types take advantage of the lack of system and perhaps it'll evolved into anarchy... then dictatorship... *ninja*

MBTI
    INTP

No way. INFPs hold grudges, and when cornered will bite. The INFP-ruled world would rapidly devolve into cliques and rival factions, which would never actually wage war, but would secretly *hate* each other.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
    No way. INFPs hold grudges, and when cornered will bite. The INFP-ruled world would rapidly devolve into cliques and rival factions, which would never actually wage war, but would deeply *hate* each other.
    This is what I meant by 'vindictive.' An INFP-ruled world would have to agree on everything all the time to even function, and practically, that's impossible.

MBTI
    infp

All types are built for leadership, just in different ways. INFP leadership bassically tries to motivate and empower the subjects through encouragement and communication, rather than rank and structure and sanctions. INFP's can be great leaders in the right context, such as a group project where the people working don't need a whole lot of additional instruction once the project is understood. INFP's probably don't make good presidents/prime ministers/kings/ect, but in other situations they can be excellent.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Excuse me? You're asking us a question and you don't want to speculate the possibility or realism of it, and yet you ask "Wouldn't you agree?? What do you guys think?"

What is this for then? A feel-good thread for INFPs?

...Oh wait. Fs do that sort of thing...

Carry on.
    I asked you guys what you think will happen, not whether it will truly happen one day or if this is actually possible or not!

And no this isn't a feel good thread for INFP's.. just openly state your opinion but I would appreciate it if you would quit changing the subject..
    The truth is on the side of the oppressed. -Malcolm X

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

In my opinion, the world ruled by INFP's = Peace on Earth!
    Well, much better than we're doing now, wouldn't it?

Who wouldn't agree?? What do you guys think?

If INFPs ruled the world, nothing would ever get done.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    JIxT

Bill Clinton was an ESFP and I doubt anyone thought that type could ever run and win the elections.

You shouldn't paint all INFP's the same color... I'm just asking a question, answer it.. Don't speculate the possibilty or realism, you can start your own thread for that if you wish.
    I request you read my signature.

He is probably an exception. They are not the ideal fit for leader.

I always speculate in possiblity and realism. In this way I am more an ISTJ than an INTJ, but I will comply to your request since you specifically asked me to.

The world would probably be a much more compassionate place. There may be stricter punishments on criminals (INFPs are touchy about that kind of stuff, right?) which I would like to see.

Ruled the world as a single body? Quite suicidal to attempt at this point in time, but one can always hope. If ruled as a single body, peace would be widespread, but human malice can never just disappear. The environment would be more focused upon, which I would also like to see.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.