Thread: ENTPs please?

MBTI
    Infj
    Enneagram
    4w5 so
    Socionics
    EII

Default ENTPs please?

So I don't know if I have met any ENTPs. I am usually pretty good at guessing what personality type someone is but have yet to come across any ENTPs. I am curious about the typical ENTP and INFJ interaction and if most people are pleased with it. What have your experiences been? And where do you ENTPs hang out? I want to meet one.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

They probably don't hang out in the NF forum.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Their loss

Riva

ENTPs usually get along quite well with INFJs.

Especially ENTP males with INFJ females. Especially if the INFJ is a 4w5. They are the least likely to react badly at ENTP teasing, pushing and annoying. They (INFJ 4w5) can take a bit of teasing without crying over it and could tease back and are stronger than other INFJs I have noticed.

The ENTP male INFJ male interactions from what I have noticed don't go so well. Even if the male is a 4w5. INFJ males seem to take things a bit too seriously. INFJ E 9s also get along quite well with ENTPs. But then again I assume they do with all types since they are 9s.

Basically for a long lasting relationship to succeed with an ENTP one should be able to take a bit of teasing and testing without taking it too seriously and assuming that the ENTPs is being arrogant and narcissistic. So any type who is able to do that and is able to have fun with them (with the testing and teasing) is capable of bonding with an ENTP. The ENTP would take care of the rest. They are not judgmental, harsh or overkills.

So if one has a obvious difference with an ENTP, the ENTP would still find ways to run a smooth relationship with the least amount of blood spilled as possible.

Edit -

ENTPs are magical, highly admirable, lovable, brilliant people who are the most capable of putting a smile on your face and giving you a good time or get in to your pants

Sigh, how I wish I was one!

MBTI
    Infj
    Enneagram
    4w5 so
    Socionics
    EII

Thanks! Sounds like my type of guy!

MBTI
    Infj
    Enneagram
    4w5 so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    They probably don't hang out in the NF forum.
    haha I am still new to forums. I see. NT forum. Right.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

My experience with most INFJ's has been magical.

I think it's because the INFJ's are mature, and their mysticism is developed and shows. This creates a darn-near impossible to resist magnetism.

I've had one relationship with a very unhealthy INFJ. It was horrible. But that's unusual.

You won't find ENTP's in any one type of place. Our interests vary so broadly (we're interested and inspired by all sorts of stuff) that we could be just about anywhere. Which is good really. More chances to meet one!

On the other hand, INFJ's limit their types of places. I've met a few. The library is a great place to meet INFJ's (:
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    The ENTP male INFJ male interactions from what I have noticed don't go so well. Even if the male is a 4w5. INFJ males seem to take things a bit too seriously. INFJ E 9s also get along quite well with ENTPs. But then again I assume they do with all types since they are 9s.
    I don't agree with this, if I could get past the whole penis issue I would be married to R.A from this forum!

Society

Quote Originally Posted by Mertonchavez View Post
    I am curious about the typical ENTP and INFJ interaction and if most people are pleased with it.
    for the honey moon period? awesome...

deeper in, there's a lot of work, a lot of growth for both sides, demands a lot of patience when problems arive... and also the most rewarding when you overcome those. some do, some don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mertonchavez View Post
    And where do you ENTPs hang out? I want to meet one.
    anywhere.

i met my exwife INFJ online. it was instant chemistry, a lot of deep conversations about everything..., a lot of flirting... then - in a game - she tried killing me a lot. i asked her why, she admited how she had to kill me mentally because she liked me...

what more can an ENTP ask for? when an INFJ tries to burn your toes... you can't say no to that.