• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] What would an Alpha INFJ male act like?

Lenian

MBTI Type
ENTP
It has been mentioned that Hitler was n INFJ. Just sayin'.

Nature is my law

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Im one and it took me like months to figure out witch type i really was the solution to this was finding out i was not understanding words but i thought i understood them xD but it was stupid from me never to consider i was a infj at first because i feel like a sheep in the water...........every one is so fucking different then me.
ive always known it but saw it as positive and never gave it a thought that i was fucking rare i thought that i was just different like every els..... but there is always a but that was like when i was at lower school i started having problems on my high school and i remember very well as if its the day it self, I was mad at my teacher and told her why the fuck would you make multiple choice question and try to make me make mistakes by miss leading me... so she told me i should`t ask her but the one who made it so i said so i have to learn things from you when you don`t even understand the learning method..... but me myself i thought it was normal to say that kinda shit still so i did still not mention i was as people call me now having strange and complex thoughts. for me it was so fucking simple and logical but guess what it was not logic at all for them hahaha thats when i found out i was doing those type test all wrong xD introverted intuition.... this is my story there is allot more but i think there not allot real real infj like me because i ve never even smelled a person that is similar to me their all the same and then you have me xD i have some depressing ups and downs. im a outgoing person i like people but it gotten less when i found out ive never had a best friend telling evrything thats bothering me and if i do they tend to isolate me and not call me so i stopped that. but there is something strange and i found out recently that i actually always have had girl best friends every class i ve been in i was best friends with a girl. and when i was young i had best girlfriends to i was 24/7 with girls and ive never gave it a thought i did that even now im outa school and stil i have a girl best friends i can be nice if im arround girls because their not having attitudes like look at me im a though guy but actualy if i see a girl i dont dare to speak to them kinda types.
so ye im a realy normal person when you see me at school but at party`s im crazy ive heard 6 times in 3 years from 6 different people they should make a movie about me because i was saying bullshit 24/7 i made evry one laugh i felt it was my duty to do so because their so fucking boring otherwise.
my humor is all based on things that dont make sens if u tell me 3 times left is right ill laugh xD i always talk with a dirty voice like dirty harry you know like a deep dirty voice saying random shit that didnt make sence at all.
if some one asked me yo robin what time is it ?? I only said something like : green just something that is not even relevant to the question that makes me laugh like im dying thats genius.
but more about me euhm i seem like a verry energetic person but when i get home im researching evrything that comes up with my mind and i need rest and rest allot my mom always comes in my room and i always tell her mom im sitting for just like 5 min can you please leave me alone for like 2 hours and then ill do what ever the fuck you want.

and if you didnt notice i hate the government fucking criminals fucking control freaks i think if there is a personalty disorder then some people with power have an obsessive thought about controlling this world because evrything we do is fake or forced into there is no will there is a must you must do it or you will end up with the tramps.
i think if you understand this last part you know me better then my best friends ;) i hope i could have helped you i think it was a little to detailed but i had a energy spike i guess xD

and im new to this forum thingy i never did it but i like to communicate with people on a personal lvl that doesnt involve status or power or meaningless things ye thats the right word im in search for meaning full conversations thats something that satisfy`s me allot makes me feel alive aigan. i like emotions and i only see happy faces in a world thats destroyed by bad people so ye i wanna talk with people and not obedient slave`s who say what ever they have to say to satisfy me just so i don`t whine about them but i still do xD
my name is robin raven.... idk hope you got some awnser`s or suspicions idk hope i helped you
oh one more thing in every school they said the same to me they said : Robin.... your a nice guy but (always the but xD) you want to make to much fun and i dont know but i think you can do allot better that you are doing now. :bye:

cya if u want more just let me know ill tell you my deepest secrets i don`t know you annyway nothing to feel bad about so ;)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:doh: This ship is sinking.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is Marilyn Manson an alpha INFJ male? Although he isn't typical one - I read part of his biography and he has that function inversion thing going on. He can seem just as much an ESTP as and INFJ. Either one could be his shadow function, but I've been at least temporarily convinced he is an INFJ and he is definitely alpha.

Ghandi is typed as INFJ, and he could be. The alpha INFJ would be able to impose their unique vision onto the world. They would have their own way of seeing the world, its problems, and formulate creative solutions. They would have a vibe of being creative, mystical, difficult to discern. The alpha version would likely have the most certitude amongst the type and people would follow with some intrigue and fascination a person who seems to know where they are going.

Oh, I thought of one character that would fit this - John Locke from "LOST". I don't personally relate to his character at all, but he is a Ni-dom, and he has that inner ISTP for his inferior functions. He is both a mystic and earthy. Observing the extreme INFJ-ness of his character is one thing that has made me question my own type again because I'm not like him at all, but he is like Jung's descriptions of Ni. I have to admit he is a very dominant INFJ male.
19e8a13f13406f002a4b72116af402ad.jpg

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The alpha INFJ would be a stoic badass who knows exactly when to speak to get the greatest effect.

I know that Mike from Saul isn't that type, of course, but that's the sort of demeanor I kinda envision. Without the shooting people and all of that

Though shooting people IS pretty alpha

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
The alpha INFJ would be a stoic badass who knows exactly when to speak to get the greatest effect.

I know that Mike from Saul isn't that type, of course, but that's the sort of demeanor I kinda envision. Without the shooting people and all of that

Though shooting people IS pretty alpha

You're right. Only alpha males murder people. It's not for actual weaklings who are too stupid to deal with our current society's complexity

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You're right. Only alpha males murder people. It's not for actual weaklings who are too stupid to deal with our current society's complexity

Well, shooting someone lets people know which of the two is on top. Shooting people probably carries with it a very high SMV

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Well, shooting someone lets people know which of the two is on top. Shooting people probably carries with it a very high SMV
So you're saying that if a lowlife illiterate junky pedophile rapist thief with an iq of 80 shows up and stabs you, then proceed to rape your corpse and kill your family.

That would mean he is an alpha male and is 'top'

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So you're saying that if a lowlife illiterate junky pedophile rapist thief with an iq of 80 shows up and stabs you, then proceed to rape your corpse and kill your family.

That would mean he is an alpha male and is 'top'

Ugh. The original thing was a joke. I do not condone shooting people.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To the OP,

1. Me.
2. Yes.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most INFJs in this forum have gender identity issues. They tend to say that they would have been better off in a body of a female.

There is also this well known observation that INFJ males try to come across as EXTXs. I know one INFJ who tries to come across as one.