User Tag List

123 Last

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default NF MBTI Type History

I've always identify myself as an INFJ from the beginning. Lately, however, I'm wondering if I could be an ENFJ. I still need more time to explore on this.

I'm just wondering what has been your history of your type from the beginning? I think it'll be interesting to see how NF members changed their types over time.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

entp -> enfp -> infp

entp is just the result i got when i first took some version of the test, i was 13 or 14. i didn't actually look too much into it.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I tested as INTJ when I first learned of mbti in my early 20's, right out of college, and self-identified as one / related to the profile descriptions.

In mid-to-late-20's I started thinking I might be INFJ instead. I'm still not sold on any type when it comes to myself, though, so don't strongly identify with anything anymore.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Age 19: First time I took a free test online I got ISTJ because I thought of myself as quite pragmatic. Realized I was much more idealistic though. Getting schooled in science and empirical thought kind of makes a pragmatic out of me.

Around age 20-22: Scored mostly INTJ on MBTI tests, occasionally scored as INFJ.

Age 22-Now: Flip-flop between INTJ and INFJ on MBTI tests. Although at this moment I am leaning towards INFJ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

When I first learned about the MBTI, I didn't understand the S/N dichotomy very well so I mistyped as ISFP. Then I took a test a while later and got INFP and decided that fit me better. Nowadays I usually get INTP on tests, with an occasional S, F, or J. I tried out INTP for a while, but at the moment I think I'm probably an INFP.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Well, since I really got into MBTI only INFP, although I had slight doubts obviously about basically every letter already, but they were never very big.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I think I took the MBTI when I was 13 or so - though it might have been another personality test. I also think that I tested INTJ or at least some type of NT. THis makes sense as I fancied myself an intellectual for a long time, my mom is probably an INTJ, and I think I came across more as such till my late teens at least.

After I moved away from home my F-ness gained full force. I took an MBTI test when I was 26, tested INFJ, read the description, and was shocked at how closely it fit me. I didn't know anything about MBTI and didn't know INFJ or NFs were supposed to be "special". It was some time before I started looking into the other types as well, but looking at them simply confirmed I was sure I was INFJ.

So I've been at least somewhat into MBTI since 2006 at least. I have occasionally wondered if I am ISFJ and I sometimes kind of lean ENFJ as well. I have occasionally tested INFP or ESFJ as well. But I have little doubt that I'm a (Fe-heavy) INFJ.

One thing for sure - while in recent years I've occasionally had scores of E, or S, or P, I have never had a T score, not once. I am a bona fide Feeler. I'm inevitably very heavy on the Fe, too!
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

@Crescent Fresh - I could see you as an eNFJ.

I took the MBTI when I was 18 and typed as ENFP...read the description...thought it fit...but didn't really think much about it until SEVERAL years later I took the MBTI again...and again typed as ENFP. This is sorta what brought me to MBTI. I thought it unusual that in spite of the fact I had had so many life experiences...and felt so evolved/changed/different as a human being (from the time of my first testing)...I was 'coming-up the same'. I have since learned, however, that it is not as 'clear-cut' for everyone. It just was for me. ENFP is the only type I have...and probably ever will identify with.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

My first interest was sparked in MBTI when it seemed like a way to describe a huge gulf in communication between me and my then SO. Maybe that was 4 years ago. At the time I thought I was an INTP, but I was really just depressed (not to imply anything about INTPs). As I was able to learn about myself, it became clear to me that I was an E, and I was suspicious about my T status. My Extraversion was a revelation, because it explained so much, but wasn't obvious because I'm was/am(?) not socially extraverted. Really, all that I am sure about myself is that I am an E and a P and an N and I relate to Fs more than Ts.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

ENFP... and that's it. I've doubted it before, but at the end of the day I know what my function order is (the 1st 2 anyway) so that's that.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors