• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ please

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w5
Hi. How can I spot an ENFJ in real life.. I know what there personality is. Rebellious...outgoing..crazy awesome. Well that's how I would describe it lol. I just want to meet some ENFJs. So I can familiarize myself with their amazing personality.

I had one ENFJ which I loved in my town but now thats all gone. Bcuz of somebody else. Well I thought maybe ESFJs but they're too ditzy for me... no offense to them. They are wonderful people.;)

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Can you be more verb-specific than "spot"?

Neutralpov

There is a thread on how to spot an ENFJ a mile off. You might check that.

Thinkist

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Right... what I'm curious about is, how can you tell apart an ENFJ from an ESFJ? Both Fe-dom, they're so similar on the surface.

Neutralpov

Thinkist have you searched the threads for this topic? I am sure there are posts already on this topic. Being an ENFJ I am not at all like an ESFJ though I can see that the cheerful sociability appears the same on the surface distance.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
they seem ExFJ and do the Ni thousand yard stare.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They boil the air out of the room.

Are you seeking a guy, a girl... or both?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thinkist have you searched the threads for this topic? I am sure there are posts already on this topic. Being an ENFJ I am not at all like an ESFJ though I can see that the cheerful sociability appears the same on the surface distance.

Same here. The ESFJ's Ne feels and behaves a lot differently from the Ni-dominated ENFJ.

Thinkist

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I'll look into it....

I'm just recalling a couple of my ENFJ teachers who really resembled my ESFJ mother. Maybe the S/N isn't too strong (my mother once mistyped as an ENFJ... could just be the Ne piquing). Seems they also resemble each other when the teritary function develops.

Neutralpov

An easy way to tell is get them 1-on-1, then try having a deep intuitive and hypothetical conversation and see if you get the blank SF face. I also find that SFs do not easily get hints or listen well when stressed or, GASP, hurt. ENFJs pick up on implications very easily

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ too easily, even. with no offense meant. ENFs are swift to jump to personal conclusions.

Neutralpov said:
I also find that SFs do not easily get hints or listen well when stressed or, GASP, hurt.

actually, i find that the ESFJs i know are quite swift to pick up on hints. and i do not honestly know anyone who listens well when stressed. an SF might ignore you externally but an NJ will cut you off internally before you even start speaking.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
Hi. How can I spot an ENFJ in real life.. I know what there personality is. Rebellious...outgoing..crazy awesome. Well that's how I would describe it lol. I just want to meet some ENFJs. So I can familiarize myself with their amazing personality.

I had one ENFJ which I loved in my town but now thats all gone. Bcuz of somebody else. Well I thought maybe ESFJs but they're too ditzy for me... no offense to them. They are wonderful people.;)

As a nursing student, I would suggest that you injure yourself and visit the hospital. You will find lots of them there.

I think half of my class is xNFJ, though this may be an aberration.