User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 18

  1. #1
    Senior Member think2much's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    281

    Default NF can you talk to me

    can you guys talk to me and tell me how I can improve myself.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by think2much View Post
    can you guys talk to me and tell me how I can improve myself.
    You seem very young.

    People can cheerlead and coax and scold and laud, possibly NFs are more prolific at that in general, but in truth we cannot improve you. Only you can.

    Do you have a specific issue at hand that you need help working out aloud?
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

  3. #3
    Senior Member think2much's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    You seem very young.

    People can cheerlead and coax and scold and laud, possibly NFs are more prolific at that in general, but in truth we cannot improve you. Only you can.

    Do you have a specific issue at hand that you need help working out aloud?
    I'm in my mid 20s, guess I sounds immature. I just need a friend I guess.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    3,403

    Default

    Stop thinking 2 much. obvious really.

  5. #5
    Senior Member think2much's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    281

    Default

    mods delete this thread, I can't do this. I'm kinda freaking out right now.

  6. #6
    Senior Member animenagai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    One thing you need to work on is giving more information in threads you start. Just a tip :p
    Chimera of Filth

    A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

  7. #7
    Senior Member SubtleFighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    260

    Default

    I'm sorry that you're feeling overwhelmed. I don't know if you still feel like you don't want to talk about it anymore, but like the others said, you would need to give us more specific information. Maybe you could do that, but only say what you feel comfortable saying. But either way, I sincerely wish you the best.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."--Ambrose Redmoon

    . . . metamorphosing . . .

  8. #8
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    well, what do you want to improve on? what are your strengths and weaknesses?

  9. #9
    Senior Member typologywhore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SubtleFighter View Post
    I'm sorry that you're feeling overwhelmed. I don't know if you still feel like you don't want to talk about it anymore, but like the others said, you would need to give us more specific information. Maybe you could do that, but only say what you feel comfortable saying. But either way, I sincerely wish you the best.
    This.

    -sends think hugs and cookies by the power of the Internet-

  10. #10
    Uniqueorn William K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by think2much View Post
    mods delete this thread, I can't do this. I'm kinda freaking out right now.
    If you can't open your heart and bare your soul to a random bunch of anonymous posters on a forum site, who else can you turn to? Don't worry, NFs don't bite
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

    appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

    I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

    The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

Similar Threads

  1. will you talk to me about iquanas?
    By prplchknz in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 11:55 AM
  2. [NF] NFs! who can you relate to?
    By Black Hole Sun in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 03:25 AM
  3. Talk to me!
    By findthejake in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 10:31 AM
  4. [MBTItm] Can you relate to or identify with me?
    By Tigerlily in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 11:52 AM
  5. Do you talk to God?
    By Kiddo in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 01:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO