• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs: do you live in an Enya song?

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Do you live in an Enya song?

I mean that in a positive way. :)

Or is a song too idealistic? Not idealistic enough? Too concrete?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI"].[/YOUTUBE]

A

Anew Leaf

this is, quite possibly, the most hilarious thread topic ever conceived thus far. Who's the daddy? ;)

I love Enya and this song.... so I shall reply in the affirmative!

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
good god, no. too corny, too boring, too middle-aged vegan yoga instructor who's into crystals and lives with her 5 cats.

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't think I live in any particular way. I just go with the Orinoco Flow of things.

N

NPcomplete

I don't think I live in any particular way. I just go with the Orinoco Flow of things.

:hifive:

I wish I could be more of a Wild Child. Instead, I'm a Pilgrim irrespective of whether it's A Day Without Rain or not.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I live in a NIN song. Right where it belongs to be precise. LOL. Cool topic. I have theme songs for periods of my life. Right now it's bumble Bee by Art vs science. Mainly because it cracks me up.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

yes :)

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nope. I like Enya, but I don't live in that world. Of anything that's NF zone that I listen to, I think Kate Bush or Fleetwood Mac comes close.

Elisius

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm no fan of Enya. I feel more like I'm floating in gothic music. A kind of darker theme you might associate with Voltaire (the musician). It's not that I feel dark or dreary or anything, I just see beauty in the macabre. And in that I think I feel the same way you do [MENTION=71]JAVO[/MENTION] We just define the beauty we feel lost in differently.
Although sometimes I feel like I'm in one of those pro-labor songs sung at strikes and rallys in the 1910's. I wonder why... :p

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ohhhhh god! That song! Never knew the artist was Enya. Or rather, I never looked for the artist of that song.

BUT! I don't live in that world, probably too idealistic for me. If I had to choose a female artist for this, this would be closer:

[YOUTUBE="b7k0a5hYnSI"]Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten[/YOUTUBE]

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Our lives aren't a series of orinoco orchestrals. Far more tumultuous... so no.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I think i wish I lived in an Enya song. I'd live UNDER it. The far left section, below the bottom of the washy D chord.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
This is the song I actually live in :aquiver:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzOb3UhPmig"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzOb3UhPmig[/YOUTUBE]

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[YOUTUBE="b7k0a5hYnSI"]Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten[/YOUTUBE]

So this.... is pretty much the best NF anthem ever written, right? :D

Enya seems a bit calm for the ENFs....

Starry

So this.... is pretty much the best NF anthem ever written, right? :D

Enya seems a bit calm for the ENFs....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I would drink a vile of hemlock before living in that song - even for a few minutes (no offense [MENTION=10431]Rail Tracer[/MENTION] ).

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I would drink a vile of hemlock before living in that song - even for a few minutes (no offense [MENTION=10431]Rail Tracer[/MENTION] ).

Not the world, the lyrics! :D

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i think this one is mine.

and this one.

bluestripes

curiouser and curiouser
MBTI Type
Fi
Enneagram
no. more of a (psy)trance or dark chill one complete with strobe lights and geometric visuals projected onto a screen.