User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to Attract NFs in online dating profiles.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

awareness of big-picture time perspective and humanitarian interests. extra points for quirky things.

but of course there is the small issue that i have always avoided dating sites.

there was one girl i saw on one once, who i never had the courage to message. i still have a fondness for her.

lab rat extraordinaire Array CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Er....quirky sense of humor. Actually reads books...name a few recent reads. Nothing Flash. They can be NY best sellers even. Just prove that you do more than read Cosmo, and other gossip mags.
    Have a creative interest....actually having interests at all that you are passionate about. You can not believe how many people out there don't seem to have interests?
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

Senior Member Array Lily flower's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I don't know about other NF's, but I would probably respond to something that serious expressed a commitment to God and to making the world a better place.

But the important thing is to be yourself, because you want to attract someone who will want you.

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post

Proper spelling, grammar and punctuation.
    Show that you enjoy life. List specific things that you like and show that you're willing to share those with others.
    Be honest, do not lie or embellish anything about yourself.
    Demonstrate a desire and ability to have conversations. Be flexible and spontaneous (if possible).
    Be nice/pleasant/understanding.
    I think both NTs and NFs are different bents of sapiosexual.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I like to see good taste.

Of course, good looks don't hurt, as long as they aren't accompanied by arrogance.
    I like to see signs of intelligence, kindness, and passion for SOMETHING. I like when the profile is "relatable"; the person is not so good-looking, so cool, so accomplished that you can't imagine they'd ever be interested in you. A bit of vulnerability & humility goes a long way in that regard.

I don't do online dating anymore though. I find dating people connected to your social sphere makes more sense. That social connection is there for good reason - you have commonalities that can't be defined easily on an internet profile.

*stole photo from another INFP on another forum.
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

Senior Member Array Scott N Denver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

-Talk about your ideals and passions
    -Something about personal growth/development
    -Something expressing your uniqueness and not-cookie-cutter-ness
    -Pictures showing your warm, fuzzy, socialness?
    -Emphasize how important relationships are to you
    -Talk about volunteering you do
    -Maybe something about whatever religion/spirituality that may be important to you

Senior Member Array FunnyDigestion's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I want a picture of a girl with a bright red wig, holographic-lens sunglasses & a scary Machiavellian grin while doing a giant hit from a skull bong
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

I drink your milkshake. Array Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I like to see good taste.

Of course, good looks don't hurt, as long as they aren't accompanied by arrogance.
    I like to see signs of intelligence, kindness, and passion for SOMETHING. I like when the profile is "relatable"; the person is not so good-looking, so cool, so accomplished that you can't imagine they'd ever be interested in you. A bit of vulnerability & humility goes a long way in that regard.

I don't do online dating anymore though. I find dating people connected to your social sphere makes more sense. That social connection is there for good reason - you have commonalities that can't be defined easily on an internet profile.

*stole photo from another INFP on another forum.
    hmm....I don't look for relatable in that sense. Mind you I have dated eccentric millionaires now so I believe I can have my way with anyone if desired.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

I drink your milkshake. Array Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

MORE ENFJ RESPONSES PLEASE.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I want a girl with a mind like a diamond
    I want a girl who knows what's best
    I want a girl with shoes that cut
    And eyes that burn like cigarettes

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnng.......
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com