• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Do I Get An Honorary ENFP Badge?

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, do I? I don't even hang out in the SJ forum much.

Then again, it might just be because, well, have you seen the SJ boards? They are like,

Starry

Of course you do. Anyone that wants an honorary ENFP badge may have one. If, of course...this badge becomes well...problematic in any way...just let us know.

tumblr_lufy7gkMB11qbst30o1_500.png

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Of course you do. Anyone that wants an honorary ENFP badge may have one. If, of course...this badge becomes well...problematic in any way...just let us know.

tumblr_lufy7gkMB11qbst30o1_500.png

I get the broken image badge? Should I be flattered or offended?

Starry

I get the broken image badge? Should I be flattered or offended?

You are only getting the 'big red X'? Well shit. The photo loads for me...it even loaded in your quote. Maybe it is only something I can see whooooooooo *spooky whoo sound*.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lufy7gkMB11qbst30o1_500.png Does this work?

And I'm pretty sure that won't be the end of it.... pretty soon you'll be so covered with badges of all varieties and hugs from out of nowhere that you might regret you asked :D

sticke.jpg
You can imagine it like being covered in all of these! Can you take it? I don't know.... your ENFP shadow powers seem strong so maybe you'll survive ;)

Yes, this is just for being honorary ENFP.... you don't want to know what they have in store for those wanting to become their type :ninja:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
An ISTJ wishing for the ENFP label. Birds are singing.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Going to the sparkly dark squishy side eh?

G

garbage

As a longtime ENFP, I must say no.

just kidding, because (a) i've been an enfp for like two seconds and (b) if i had any say-so you'd totally be in :hifive:

G

garbage

here, print this out and staple it to your shirt

Whiteboard-Share.png

it's supposed to be glittering rainbows surrounding a star, too lazy to color it though

it's a true ENFP project! (it's left uncompleted)

sticke.jpg
You can imagine it like being covered in all of these! Can you take it?

Wait yeah, or use this one

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
No self-respecting ENFP would deny anyone from getting the honorary ENFP badge they asked for.

:bunnyd:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
The initiation ritual is simple: pick three animated movies (preferably Don Bluth, Pixar or '90s Disney stuff) and gush about how they're OMG SO AMAZING. :smile:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

DO WANT

ENFP BADGES FOR EVERYONE

EVERYONE HAS A LITTLE ENFP IN THEM

NOT LIKE THAT

ACTUALLY SOMETIMES LIKE THAT

RAISE YOUR GLASS IF THERE'S AN ENFP INSIDE YOU

EVEN A LITTLE ONE

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The initiation ritual is simple: pick three animated movies (preferably Don Bluth, Pixar or '90s Disney stuff) and gush about how they're OMG SO AMAZING. :smile:

I watch Disney movies for the songs and the animation. Actually, when I got my new headphones this Christmas, I spent the next day testing them out by listening to disney songs all day. :pumpyouup:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I watch Disney movies for the songs and the animation. Actually, when I got my new headphones this Christmas, I spent the next day testing them out by listening to disney songs all day. :pumpyouup:

Disney songs is exactly the reason I didn't want to take an NFP card. You can have mine. I'll take your ISTJ card. Oh I'm sorry. NFP gets a flamboyant badge. STJ just gets a card. I'll take the card. You take the badge, it's getting glitter all over me anyway.

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Disney songs is exactly the reason I didn't want to take an NFP card. You can have mine. I'll take your ISTJ card. Oh I'm sorry. NFP gets a flamboyant badge. STJ just gets a card. I'll take the card. You take the badge, it's getting glitter all over me anyway.

Glitter? No way.

And I'm not the hipster kind of Disney fan. I like the new stuff too. I just prefer animation to live action movies, and Disney makes good ones.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Glitter? No way.

And I'm not the hipster kind of Disney fan. I like the new stuff too. I just prefer animation to live action movies, and Disney makes good ones.

Whatever you say. (Disappears in a big puff of glitter, coughing)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
No self-respecting ENFP would deny anyone from getting the honorary ENFP badge they asked for.

:bunnyd:

ENFP logics, you give your badge to someone and you get to keep it, if you dont give it away, you lose it?

Elisius

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ooh! Can an ENFP get an honorary ENFP badge?

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All it takes is 3 margaritas and I'll out-ENFP the lot of you!