• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] :hi: How are you feeling today, NF brethren/sistren?

S

SingSmileShine

:D

I hope that your Christmas is going swimmingly, and I just wanted to say hello to y'all.

How is your day going? Your week? Anything exciting happen lately? Anything you need to vent about?

I just got three more ear piercings for my birthday. They hurt when I sleep, but I love the way they look. And I just got tickets to see a Broadway show for Christmas. Yay! But, enough about me. (Which is often a hard phrase for me to say.) How've you been?

S

SingSmileShine

Ha. I thought that the :hi: would show up in the title as the emoticon. Whoops!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:laugh: I wish emoticons showed up in titles! Hello! :smile:

S

SingSmileShine

:laugh: I wish emoticons showed up in titles! Hello! :smile:

Yes, I agree 100%! They would be lovely with just a little bit more emotions except for that one little icon that you can select.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=14764]SingSmileShine[/MENTION], you are so sweet.

It was a long day yesterday! But it was ok :) there were lots of happy moments and a few awkward ones too. Oh gosh and there was a crazy wind storm, our power was out when we got home! But it was kinda fun to spend more quality time with out the distraction of electricity <3.

I wasnt expecting to open so many gifts this year! I got a shit load of Hello Kitty stuff :yay:, lots of cash $, clothes, and a new iphone woohooo! I gave a ton of gifts to my friends and family too <3 I especially loved spoiling the kids this year!! I'm a damn good gift chooser :D .

S

SingSmileShine

[MENTION=14764]SingSmileShine , you are so sweet.[/MENTION]

D'aw! Thank you so much! That made me so happy. :) By the way, sorry this reply is so late.

Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas! You really were very generous and I guess the lack of electricity was a very good thing, in that case!

JEALOUS about the Hello Kitty. It's my favorite thing ever! I got two pairs of pajamas and a pencil set for Christmas/my birthday.

Have a lovely new year!