User Tag List

123 Last

Default I just pulled a crazy...what's my problem!?

I flipped out early today...and wrecked my living room. Fillped over the table, threw shit everywhere, including my only pair of glases. Do I need anger management classes? I don't feel like I do because I usually handle things pretty well. I'm usually very patient, calm, and reasonable. But every once in a blue moon something triggers a crazy rage within me . I feel so down right now. What do I do? What is my problem? Can any one relate or give me some advice?
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    I flipped out early today...and wrecked my living room. Fillped over the table, threw shit everywhere, including my only pair of glases. Do I need anger management classes? I don't feel like I do because I usually handle things pretty well. I'm usually very patient, calm, and reasonable. But every once in a blue moon something triggers a crazy rage within me . I feel so down right now. What do I do? What is my problem? Can any one relate or give me some advice?
    Holiday stress? How do you usually express your anger? And do you feel rage because you let things go or pretend they don't bother you as much and then explode? What set you off this time?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

A window to the soul

Hahaha! My ENFJ sister calls that 'flashing'. Recently, we were out shopping and she said she was about to 'flash'. So I asked her, "what does that mean?" I was afraid she was about to lose her top. That's when I found out what it really meant.

I'm curious, does your ENTP boyfriend have a calming effect on you? I ask that because my Mom tells me that I have that effect on my sister when she gets angry like that. I guess sometimes ENTP's might egg it on too and make it worse; however, my natural response seems to be to calm her down. She responds well to whatever it is I do.

Despite the brief flashes, which seem to be few and far between, y'all have so many great qualities that I aspire to have. I agree with what you said there about usually being calm, patient, and reasonable. I think that's accurate.

Anyway, I love y'all. I usually gain energy when I'm around ENFJ's. I know that doesn't answer your questions, but I did want to share my admiration.

MBTI
    ENTP

Nothing's wrong with you, you're perfectly fine. This is a normal reaction to the added stress of the holidays, coupled on top of the normal stress of everyday live. I wouldn't worry about it. If anything, demolishing one's comfortable setting can prove to be a cathartic experience every now and again -- It's sort of like snake shedding and later eating its old skin filled with complacency, bitter resentment, and angst.

*Smiles politely while slowly etching toward the kitchen and putting all the knives in a burlap sack*

A window to the soul

I feel so down right now. What do I do? What is my problem? Can any one relate or give me some advice?
    Go to your nearest ENTP. That's my advice in a nutshell; maybe not the best.

When all else fails, gaze into the lovely snow globe...

NOTE: Please give me a heads up if you decide to throw it, so I have time to duck. :p

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

"handling things well" in the eyes of others doesn't necessarily mean they're handled within yourself. I think if I didn't find anger outlets I'd be a raging wreck too.

It is a tad concerning to completely destroy everything.. Do you work out a lot? Or exert much physical energy in your daily life?
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    It is a tad concerning to completely destroy everything.. Do you work out a lot? Or exert much physical energy in your daily life?
    In my experience, that's rare. The only time I've seen my sister do that is when frustrations reached an all time high because one of the following things has happened:

I beat her at a board game multiple times and she starts to suspect I'm cheating, so that final moment of glory suddenly turns into a moment of horror. (She always beats me at running and sports though.) (:

She's extremely stressed, she wants someone to listen to her and be supportive; instead, she gets negative feedback that makes her feel worse and pushes her over the edge.

She's extremely stressed, she's on a time schedule, she needs help with something, helps not readily available, she panics, and stuff gets broken.

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

I know at least one ENFJ, and she has been known to flip out verbally, at least.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

My suggestion, especially if you don't.. is to maybe get something akin to a punching bag and gloves. I'm not an extremely violent person, at least I don't think of myself as being that way.. but sometimes you just want to put your hands on something, ya know?! Having an outlet readily available helps avoid things that aren't meant to be hit from being broken in the process..
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Ginkgo

Why?