User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Lol guys and gals, just chillax.

here take some of this:

I am an 87% Feeler and this thread is full of way too much emotion.

All I got out of this post is that electric is probably very young and so is the girl he is messing with. Sounds like he may have the hots for this chick too, but I think that is going a little too much with my uber heavy N.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    Lol guys and gals, just chillax.

Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

And Carebear, I know you got that pic from ScantilyClad.
    Nah, I know she used it here, but it's actually from xkcd - A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language - By Randall Munroe which is where I first saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    Hahaha. That pic just worked here.
    Thanks, thought so too.
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

MBTI
    ISTx

ENFPs can be semi ditzy...

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    ENFPs can be semi ditzy...
    No - you mean semi-evil fully hot.

And Angry who are you trying to serve that pill to???

It's WAAAAYYY too big for a human.

Silly doctor (in training) this is why I go to a nurse practioner for my medical needs. Look --> Human sized, easily available in generic form, and fully covered by my HMO.

Kthxbi.

I know I said I was out of the thread, but since this thread has become another more enjoyable thread, I shall play along and sip on my virtual margarita, until the left hand of Edahn the mods swoops down. So predictable
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

heart on fire

I keep reading this title as: "I tickled an ENFP."

MBTI
    JIxT

Electric: This is the real question. Would you do it again?

IMO Hell yeah!
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    I told an ENFP friend of mine that I could read people's minds and she believed me. She has been on her guard ever since and it's really confusing me. She goes as far as telling me that if she had telepathic powers, she would think of it as a curse. I'm probably going to explain myself soon, but I don't get to "be" a telepath everyday so I'm going to have more fun. I think she justifiably fooled as I'm good enough with people, but not on a mind reading level. I also told her years ago that I could astral project myself into another plane of existence and she believed me. Man, ENFPs are really gullible to that supernatural stuff. I'm astounded.

What would happen if a con-magician learned about this big secret and started selling his magic?

and you feel "proud"about it?

i've quite some ENFPs and for the record, they're not gullible or something. i think that gullibility is not a problem of type, really.
    but you seem to be suffering of that ENTJ evilness syndrome.

MBTI
    entj

Quote Originally Posted by sriv View Post
    Electric: This is the real question. Would you do it again?

IMO Hell yeah!
    Hell Yeah! High Five!

Quote Originally Posted by am_i_evil666 View Post
    and you feel "proud"about it?

i've quite some ENFPs and for the record, they're not gullible or something. i think that gullibility is not a problem of type, really.
    but you seem to be suffering of that ENTJ evilness syndrome.
    ENTJs aren't evil. Perhaps, it takes one to know one? Not that I'm suffering from ENTJ evilness syndrome.

MBTI
    INFP

I think 666 is talking about The REAL Personality Types Made Relevant

ENTJ: The Evil Overlord

The ENTJ is best characterized by his charisma, his ability to grasp complex situations and to think flexibly and creatively, his keen and active intelligence, and his overwhelming desire to crush the world beneath his boot. ENTJs are naturally outgoing and love the company of other people, particulalry minions, henchmen, slaves, and the others they rule with ruthless efficiency.

ENTJs usually die at the hand of secret government agents in a fiery cataclysm that destroys their entire underground fortress. Often, Evil Overlords will have a secret clone whose implanted memories contain all the knowledge and ambition of the original, stored in cryonic suspension in a safe location. The clone will appear in a sequel.

RECREATION: ENTJs enjoy spending their leisure time in groups, seeking out the company of others with whom they can exchange strategies and ideas, and test their mind control rays. They also enjoy competitive games which challenge them intellectually, such as chess, go, and "tell me where the missiles are or I'll open the pirhana cage and the girl dies."

COMPATIBILITY: Ideal companions include ENTPs, whose inventive natures often most useful; and ESTJs, who make excellent henchmen once the neural realignment is complete. ENTJs often employ the services of ISTJs but don't usually make good romantic partners with them. Under no circumstances should an ESTJ ever date an ENFJ; no good can come of it.

Famous ESTJs [sic] include Ming the Merciless, John Bigboote, and Charles Montgomery Burns.
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA