• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] I tricked an ENFP ;)

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Lol guys and gals, just chillax.

here take some of this:
chill_pill.jpg

I am an 87% Feeler and this thread is full of way too much emotion.

All I got out of this post is that electric is probably very young and so is the girl he is messing with. Sounds like he may have the hots for this chick too, but I think that is going a little too much with my uber heavy N.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
ENFPs can be semi ditzy...

No - you mean semi-evil fully hot. :yes:

And Angry :shock: who are you trying to serve that pill to???

It's WAAAAYYY too big for a human.

Silly doctor (in training) this is why I go to a nurse practioner for my medical needs. Look --> :chillpill: Human sized, easily available in generic form, and fully covered by my HMO.

Kthxbi.

I know I said I was out of the thread, but since this thread has become another more enjoyable thread, I shall play along and sip on my virtual margarita, until the left hand of Edahn the mods swoops down. So predictable:coffee:

sriv

MBTI Type
JIxT
Electric: This is the real question. Would you do it again?

IMO Hell yeah!

am_i_evil666

I told an ENFP friend of mine that I could read people's minds and she believed me. She has been on her guard ever since and it's really confusing me. She goes as far as telling me that if she had telepathic powers, she would think of it as a curse. I'm probably going to explain myself soon, but I don't get to "be" a telepath everyday so I'm going to have more fun. I think she justifiably fooled as I'm good enough with people, but not on a mind reading level. I also told her years ago that I could astral project myself into another plane of existence and she believed me. Man, ENFPs are really gullible to that supernatural stuff. I'm astounded.;)

What would happen if a con-magician learned about this big secret and started selling his magic?

and you feel "proud"about it?

i've quite some ENFPs and for the record, they're not gullible or something. i think that gullibility is not a problem of type, really.
but you seem to be suffering of that ENTJ evilness syndrome.

Electric

MBTI Type
entj
Electric: This is the real question. Would you do it again?

IMO Hell yeah!

Hell Yeah! High Five!

and you feel "proud"about it?

i've quite some ENFPs and for the record, they're not gullible or something. i think that gullibility is not a problem of type, really.
but you seem to be suffering of that ENTJ evilness syndrome.

ENTJs aren't evil. Perhaps, it takes one to know one? Not that I'm suffering from ENTJ evilness syndrome.:happy:

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
I think 666 is talking about The REAL Personality Types Made Relevant

ENTJ: The Evil Overlord

The ENTJ is best characterized by his charisma, his ability to grasp complex situations and to think flexibly and creatively, his keen and active intelligence, and his overwhelming desire to crush the world beneath his boot. ENTJs are naturally outgoing and love the company of other people, particulalry minions, henchmen, slaves, and the others they rule with ruthless efficiency.

ENTJs usually die at the hand of secret government agents in a fiery cataclysm that destroys their entire underground fortress. Often, Evil Overlords will have a secret clone whose implanted memories contain all the knowledge and ambition of the original, stored in cryonic suspension in a safe location. The clone will appear in a sequel.

RECREATION: ENTJs enjoy spending their leisure time in groups, seeking out the company of others with whom they can exchange strategies and ideas, and test their mind control rays. They also enjoy competitive games which challenge them intellectually, such as chess, go, and "tell me where the missiles are or I'll open the pirhana cage and the girl dies."

COMPATIBILITY: Ideal companions include ENTPs, whose inventive natures often most useful; and ESTJs, who make excellent henchmen once the neural realignment is complete. ENTJs often employ the services of ISTJs but don't usually make good romantic partners with them. Under no circumstances should an ESTJ ever date an ENFJ; no good can come of it.

Famous ESTJs [sic] include Ming the Merciless, John Bigboote, and Charles Montgomery Burns.

am_i_evil666

haha.
as a matter of fact, i've had the wonderful ocassion of feeling ENTJ "evilness" on my own skin. and not from one ENTJ only, but from more. :devil: