User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 51

  1. #21
    Senior Member alcea rosea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,665

    Default

    Your friend might not appreciate what you've done.
    It's not nice to fool people and ENFP's I know (at least the one) is not very forgiving when notices somebody was playing a game with them. So watch out!

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    121

    Default

    I don’t know about telepathic, it sounds tele-pathetic to me.

  3. #23
    will make your day Carebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    I don't think age should be a factor in this.
    So in other words the person is 21 or under (or you'd use the age as an argument against age being a factor instead of what you think ought to be). Let me just say I disagree. Age definitely is a factor, especially for ENFP and being gullible. Sure you have older people believing in ghosts, but the likelihood of an ENFP doing so decreases rapidly from age 20 or so.

    (Before age 20 tricking an ENFP is indeed a bit like taking candy from a baby though, as whatevs pointed out. )
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

  4. #24
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Whatever your types may be, hopefully your friend will find out sooner rather than later how unbelievably boring you must be to concoct such a ridiculous scheme.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

  5. #25
    Member Electric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    entj
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    snip
    See that's the thing with Ne combined with Fi, it may seem like my real feelings are expressed to everyone but it's not. I don't care about being superior because it has nothing to do with my purpose in life. Although I did accuse ENFPs of being susceptible, I am not intending this for a serious discussion. Also, I have SeFi so whatever I unconsciously or instinctively feel is localized to myself only. That's way different from your emotional understanding so don't be connecting or bullshitting things together about how I feel.

  6. #26
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    I don't care about being superior because it has nothing to do with my purpose in life. Although I did accuse ENFPs of being susceptible, I am not intending this for a serious discussion. Also, I have SeFi so whatever I unconsciously or instinctively feel is localized to myself only. That's way different from your emotional understanding so don't be connecting or bullshitting things together about how I feel.
    I think it's safe to say we don't care how you feel and being superior has everything to do with who you are if you are indeed an entj.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

  7. #27
    will make your day Carebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Whatever your types may be, hopefully your friend will find out sooner rather than later how unbelievably boring you must be to concoct such a ridiculous scheme.
    Ridiculous schemes are rarely boring.
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

  8. #28
    THREADKILLER Prototype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    ... I don't care about being superior because it has nothing to do with my purpose in life...
    ??

    Lets ignore the MBTI for a second because so far this makes no sense.

  9. #29
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
    Ridiculous schemes are rarely boring.
    Ha! I knew I should have said ridiculously stupid!
    Time is a delicate mistress.

  10. #30
    Member Electric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    entj
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I think it's safe to say we don't care how you feel and being superior has everything to do with who you are if you are indeed an entj.
    Maybe you're correct on this one. I do like to be in the right. Of course, your perspective on this is a tad bit off. I'm getting you picture ENTJs as the stereotypical villainous business leaders who seek to enslave people under legal indentures and want to be gods. For example, Lex Luthor.Lex Luthor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    ??

    Lets ignore the MBTI for a second because so far this makes no sense.
    This has less to do with MBTI than logic. Think about this way. Why would being superior to someone have any worth? I would find texting while driving a more worthy and enlightening experience.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!
    By findthejake in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 1133
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 02:44 PM
  2. [ENFP] How to spot an ENFP a mile off
    By LostInNerSpace in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 08-27-2017, 05:23 PM
  3. [ENFP] How to Ceaselessly String Along an ENFP
    By Algora J in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 11:06 PM
  4. [ENFP] What does an ENFP love to hear?
    By DeVie in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 11:35 PM
  5. [ENFP] Was my dad an ENFP or ISFP??
    By BookLady in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 10:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO