• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Is he brave and is he an NF?

carcrater

MBTI Type
JOGK
Enneagram
Find
My friend sent me this moments before he finally asked out this girl he had a crush on for three years. I was wandering if you could tell me what his MBTI type is and what you think of the writing itself.

Fear of failure but nothing to lose
I’ve been weighing in my emotions quite a lot lately. In a word, I’ve been scared. I really have a strong burning desire to tell this girl I like her a lot but at the moment something is holding me back. An invisible force that pushes me back 10 metres every time I try and push past it. This force is failure and it’s something I’ve become so terrified of, more than anything else in the world. Army Officer Applications was a wake up and reminder that sometimes hard work and dedication towards a cause don’t always guarantee success. Since then, failure has seldom occurred. The only failures which did arise were: Driver’s license test and not rendering the courage to ask this girl out.
The test can be redone. I know where the mistake was made and will simply take more caution next time. But this girl, she’s so beautiful. Smart, funny, sweet and intelligent, confident, articulate, committed and passionate to say the least. We all have good and bad and I’ve accepted her faults as a part of who she is because a relationship is never complete without sticky spots and rough seas. Never can one quite understand the importance it has. I believe we would go well together. We get along well, connect on a deeper level, and express ourselves openly in each other’s company. More than anything, I can feel the love she shows, something so many girls, whoever they may be seem so reluctant to share with anyone, yes she openly devotes herself to being a kind loving woman.
Throughout High School, I spent my whole life pursuing after the perfect relationship, thinking that would give me perfect happiness. How foolish it turned out to be. A unattested proverb says “A life filled with love must have some thorns; but a life empty of love will have no rose.” If you spend your whole life searching for perfection in a spouse, you’ll forget about what makes relationships work and last in the first place, which is overcoming challenges, challenging each other to be better people when making decisions, and making sacrifices to accommodate for each other’s needs. That perfect girlfriend no doubt wouldn’t be anything more than a thought, a person perfectly idle in a green pasture surrounded by a barb wire of idealism and overhyped false hope.
This girl may not be the person in the world I’m the most compatible with, but in harmonization she’s certainly the person I would choose to be by my side in the years and decades to come. Saint Michael says “Love is like a mustard seed; planted by God and watered by men.” Openly enunciating my passion and love for her is something my consternation of failure prevents me from doing. If fear itself was removed, it wouldn’t eradicate the problem of not telling her, quite the contrary it will lead to foolish impediments and when I do express to her how I feel, it won’t be taken seriously.
The excommunication of men showing emotion in the public arena shows how weak they are. Emotions are at the core of which we are, there is no denying it. To think an emotionless man is the strongest type man of all is a completely misconstrued sentiment. For a while after High School, my heart turned into stone and nobody could go near it, or touch it, or feel any sort of positive warmth from me. She has delicately chipped away at all the stones and brought out the best in me. I’m not a completely new man but a man who serves other new with a warm hearted smile once again. As Mother Theresa once said “Intense love does not measure, it just gives.” I approach her and ask that she sail the ocean of life with me. Even now, not even a fear of failure can stop me. Nice guys don’t finish last, they simply refuse to take the risk of having their feelings hurt.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Can't really tell this guys JCF exactly; he sounds like he could be INFP, but types like ENFJ, INFJ, ENFP, ISFP, and INTJ are all possible.

Enneagram wise, he seems to be either a 4w5 sx or 2w1 sx.

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Did you ask his permission to post this? I would be very embarrassed if someone published my personal feelings on the internet, even without a name.

carcrater

MBTI Type
JOGK
Enneagram
Find
Hi Lily Flower yes I did. What are your thoughts on it?