User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx

but im so not a J type. i was thinking that...but i don't have ENFJ's "charisma"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by WhimsyGirl View Post
    Have you read the Jungian descriptions of Ne & Fi? Check them out here, if not: http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/Jung/types.htm

WOW. that's a lot.
    The whole thing is not Fi & Ne...scroll down to those sections .

but im so not a J type. i was thinking that...but i don't have ENFJ's "charisma"
    These can amount to stereotypes though.....and I'd say Ne-dom are stereotyped as charismatic also. Extroverts in general can be described that way, whether it's accurate or not.

But keep researching. At some point it will become clear & you'll know your type .
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx

imo ive found that ENFJ's are more "warm" and OVERWHELMING with their desire to know you, help you, even their conversation style is like gentle, but can be intense. they are givers, obv, but it's interesting that they are first and foremost concerned w/ making sure u know that they are the giving type. theyll take ppl under their wing, if they are healhty enuff.
    ENFP's i see are more "crazy" they are funner, they are WAY less concerned about YOU as much as abt their own "cause" or good time, they are more out-of-the-box. not that they are mean, they are just less concerned with your feelings than ENFJ's are.
    are ENFP's that are a diff enneagram # different than this? most ENFP's i know are very 7-ish.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I'm a rather social INFP. I live inside my head, but spend most of my time around others. As a result I often zone out and the people I'm with have to just accept this aspect of me and not take it seriously.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    One clue: when you wake up in the morning, what's your first thought? first perception? mine is certainly Ne. are you Ne or Fi? whichever comes first and more naturally to you, should be your dominant.
    First thing when I wake up is I'm jarred awake and am cranky that the alarm is going off, then I hit snooze and go to bed.

I guess the sensation is kind of like birth (not giving birth but being born) and it's like "where am I?" Lots of sensations but overall of perception opening up into the world. It takes me longer these days to "figure out" what's going on. I am more sensate right when waking but I think most people are. When people are groggy puddles of jelly, they're groggy puddles of jelly. Yes?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    6w5

I can be very extroverted with people I know well.
    Oh, and throw in a bottle of gin and I will literally dance a jig, haha
    There are also occasions where I am incredibly good at small talk.

To me, being extroverted a good deal of the time seems like you wouldn't be an INFP, tho. The previous posters sound much more well versed in MBTI than I am.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

is it possible for someones' cognitive functions to basically indicate INFP but they are pretty legit extroverted? would that be an ENFP?
    also how would an ENFP 7w6 look as opposed to an ENFP 2w3 or an ENFP 3w4?
    it's likely you're an ENFP. it's much more common for introversion to come naturally to ENFPs than for extroversion to come naturally to INFPs.

also:
    ENFP 7w6: Martin Short
    ENFP 3w4: Gwen Stefani
    ENFP 2w3: ???
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram

yeahhh i have. and i got Fe and Ne in almost equal (highest) percentages. but i am first and foremost a feeler. i think.
    If you identify a lot with the Fe-Ne deal, you might be an ESFJ with underdeveloped aux. Si. ESFJ is Fe-Si-Ne-Ti

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx

if im not an ENFJ, then im definitely not an ESFJ lol. could it be that a person would have a high Fe from having a parent with a high Fe? i actually dont get along with ESFJ's that much so it's funny u shud mention it

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

is it possible for someones' cognitive functions to basically indicate INFP but they are pretty legit extroverted?

Oh, YES!

*paging @Saturned*