User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Once I let a particularly interesting looking spider live in the corner of my bathroom sink and go about its business for over two months. This was more of a function of P than F. Then I sqashed it.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Once I let a particularly interesting looking spider live in the corner of my bathroom sink and go about its business for over two months. This was more of a function of P than F. Then I sqashed it.

EVOL!
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Oh yes. There are so many variables to consider before attempting to murder the insect in question. The angle of the strike, the amount of pressure applied, the speed in which you strike, the lighting, position of the insect, where it will fall, carrying utensils for the deceased, checking if it has family members that will avenge it's death.

This gets worse when it is a jumping spider.
    Wait, a jumping spider? You aren't supposed to kill those cute little things.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

"But.. why does Dee kill me?"

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post

Aww, Dee, you are SO mean!
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

NPcomplete

My first instinct is to trap the insect and release it outside. If I can't do that then I channel my inner killing machine.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

No. I posted about this once in my blog once even... when bugs/spiders dare to venture into my lair, then they pay the consequences. I have no sympathy for these intruders. They should know the laws of nature!
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTP

Organisms frequently destroy other organisms for purpose. Arbitrary killings are also very frequent in nature.

figsfiggyfigs

[img]

To be fair, it was difficult to find a creepy non-close-up of a Jumping Spider. They are pretty cute looking when you forget they're venomous little shits. I even said "aww" a few times; something I'm ashamed to admit.

Anew Leaf

Oh god, I feel that way too. Sometimes it takes so long for me to prepare to kill it that it just leaves.
    LOL!

One time in college I was living in an old house with a bunch of roommates. Me and the other INFP were left alone when we discovered that there was a giant spider on the ceiling. We argued for two hours over who should kill it (my argument was: dude, you're the boy! his was: fuck that!) and we concocted all sorts of various contraptions with brooms, etc. Finally our ENTP roomie came home, got a chair and smashed it with his hand. Then he chased me around the house trying to touch me with his spider gut hand.

I don't know what the point of that story was other than: he/she who hesitates, may find that their mission is carried out by somebody with no morals.