• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs: Do you crave the limelight?

S

SingSmileShine

To all you ENFP people, do you crave the limelight? Are you an onstage-up-and-front-look-at-me person?

I'm certainly like that. I know that being a performer is, literally, more of an ESFP thing. But I'm definitely not an ESFP - my N is way too strong. Any other ENFP people that just love performing, singing, acting, dancing, or otherwise just being in the spotlight, soaking up all of the attention and loving every minute of it, more than anything else?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:c No.. I really get sick-feeling when the attention is based on me.

I think this presents itself when it comes to me fantasizing about my future-but-currently-doesn't-exist-SO.

NewGuy1

Somewhat, I like to do thing like host big parties and I like everyone to know me but as far as acting and such not as much my thing.... Although I do love when the room is focused in on me telling jokes

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i like being the subject of attention for short time spans but i don't like performing. i also like being hostess, and second-in-command.

S

SingSmileShine

Thank you for all of your answers! It does make me question my type, but at the same time I know that the individual variables fit me perfectly. :D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes, I questioned if I was E3 for a while because of this tendency. I like to be attention grabbing, bold and dazzling. it's no fun to blend in with everyone else :dry:

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
What? :giggle: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

kirk-smile.jpg