• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Biology and the NF/NT Dynamic

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Specifically, why is it that, every time my ovaries wish me to populate the world with babies, an NTJ suddenly appears?!

Pheremones? Radar? MagickZ?

A

Anew Leaf

Specifically, why is it that, every time my ovaries wish me to populate the world with babies, an NTJ suddenly appears?!

Pheremones? Radar? MagickZ?

It is the way of things. The way of the force.

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It is the way of things. The way of the force.

Galldanged nature! Galldanged hormones! Galldanged try to get me galldanged pregnant! Its all a trap, I tell you! A masterful, NT fueled trap!

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sorry for the harsh language, but seriously.... BULLFEATHERZ!

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
But think of the beautiful babies you'd have!!

NTs go best with jello. True story.

The kind with fruit and whipped cream? I do like that kind especially.

A

Anew Leaf

The kind with fruit and whipped cream? I do like that kind especially.

We may need to write a romance novel about this. About a tangerine gal who wants to make it big in the city, but then a vat of nt kool wHip comes strolling down the boardwalk and suddenly she's thinking of making Salad.

(that got kinda gross, but I'm leaving it! o_O)

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My guess is it has to do with the full moon. Ovaries and NTJ's are both very responsive to lunar cycles.

N

NPcomplete

We may need to write a romance novel about this. About a tangerine gal who wants to make it big in the city, but then a vat of nt kool wHip comes strolling down the boardwalk and suddenly she's thinking of making Salad.

Consider my pure mind corrupted 4 lyfe.

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

That was pure low calorie HOTTNESS! I would be proud to put my name on such a book. We need a name.... like " He Filled Her Fruit Cup"... or " Her Cream Dream Man"

Those were lame. My brain is stuck in neutral tonight. BLAH!

My guess is it has to do with the full moon. Ovaries and NTJ's are both very responsive to lunar cycles.

I knew there had to be science behind it. Or a full moon behind it. Or a behind in full moon. One of those.

Consider my pure mind corrupted 4 lyfe.

Now that's TWO people you've sullied with your whipped cream and jello talk, missy!

N

NPcomplete

Now that's TWO people you've sullied with your whipped cream and jello talk, missy!

I love the old "Mischief Managed!". :yesss: It makes me feel like I'm a Harry Potter character.

Re: the problem of ovaries and NTJs..maybe we're not looking at it the right way. Maybe the NTJ overlords have a subliminal message thing going on that trigger ovaries etc then VOOM! They show up to ravish you away.

Coincidence doesn't exist. :jew:

A

Anew Leaf

That was pure low calorie HOTTNESS! I would be proud to put my name on such a book. We need a name.... like " He Filled Her Fruit Cup"... or " Her Cream Dream Man"

Those were lame. My brain is stuck in neutral tonight. BLAH!

I knew there had to be science behind it. Or a full moon behind it. Or a behind in full moon. One of those.

I shall hire you to name my work, [MENTION=1456]Domino[/MENTION] to do the art, and myself to write it. It shall be a half baked plot full of steamy fermentation scenes.

A

Anew Leaf

I love the old "Mischief Managed!". :yesss: It makes me feel like I'm a Harry Potter character.

Re: the problem of ovaries and NTJs..maybe we're not looking at it the right way. Maybe the NTJ overlords have a subliminal message thing going on that trigger ovaries etc then VOOM! They show up to ravish you away.

If this is the case, I'm fine with it. INTJs are hard to resist. :wub:

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Now, I think there's some truth to that. That HAS been my experience! I'm all innocently like, " Lah lah lah... I'm going to go frolic and pick some flowers in my bathrobe in an unsecured location...." and then BOOM. NTJ babies. Thank you for your insight - that helped me see the link between the two!

I shall hire you to name my work, [MENTION=1456]Domino[/MENTION] to do the art, and myself to write it. It shall be a half baked plot full of steamy fermentation scenes.

LOL! If the plot isnt akin to a half fallen, lopsided souffle, then I wont accept it!

Thus the NF fort got destroyed.

Yeah. Ok. It really is all her fault.

:evilgenius:
You rang?

SEE?! You left the gate open, and now look what you've done?!

N

NPcomplete

[MENTION=1464]LadyJaye[/MENTION]

They can tell you it's all for science but don't believe them! They often try to be the sirens to our lost sailor souls. :solidarity:

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=1464]LadyJaye[/MENTION]

They can tell you it's all for science for don't believe them! They often try to be the sirens to our lost sailor souls. :solidarity:

THAT'S RIGHT! Solidarity mah sister! I quote the wise Queen Latifah, who once said in an exasperated and betrayed voice, " I think sex is just designed to get us pregnant!"

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank goodness 'scientists' developed contraceptives!

frink.gif

N

NPcomplete

THAT'S RIGHT! Solidarity mah sister! I quote the wise Queen Latifah, who once said in an exasperated and betrayed voice, " I think sex is just designed to get us pregnant!"

It's all a big conspiracy!!! :overreact: