User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 54

  1. #1
    Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Posts
    2,077

    Default Biology and the NF/NT Dynamic

    Specifically, why is it that, every time my ovaries wish me to populate the world with babies, an NTJ suddenly appears?!

    Pheremones? Radar? MagickZ?
    7w6 so/sx

    " The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

  2. #2
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Specifically, why is it that, every time my ovaries wish me to populate the world with babies, an NTJ suddenly appears?!

    Pheremones? Radar? MagickZ?
    It is the way of things. The way of the force.

  3. #3
    Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    It is the way of things. The way of the force.
    Galldanged nature! Galldanged hormones! Galldanged try to get me galldanged pregnant! Its all a trap, I tell you! A masterful, NT fueled trap!
    7w6 so/sx

    " The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

  4. #4
    Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    Sorry for the harsh language, but seriously.... BULLFEATHERZ!
    7w6 so/sx

    " The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

  5. #5
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Sorry for the harsh language, but seriously.... BULLFEATHERZ!
    But think of the beautiful babies you'd have!!

    NTs go best with jello. True story.

  6. #6
    Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    But think of the beautiful babies you'd have!!

    NTs go best with jello. True story.
    The kind with fruit and whipped cream? I do like that kind especially.
    7w6 so/sx

    " The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

  7. #7
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    The kind with fruit and whipped cream? I do like that kind especially.
    We may need to write a romance novel about this. About a tangerine gal who wants to make it big in the city, but then a vat of nt kool wHip comes strolling down the boardwalk and suddenly she's thinking of making Salad.

    (that got kinda gross, but I'm leaving it! o.O)

  8. #8
    Senior Member Tiger Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,082

    Default

    My guess is it has to do with the full moon. Ovaries and NTJ's are both very responsive to lunar cycles.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

  9. #9
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    We may need to write a romance novel about this. About a tangerine gal who wants to make it big in the city, but then a vat of nt kool wHip comes strolling down the boardwalk and suddenly she's thinking of making Salad.

    (that got kinda gross, but I'm leaving it! o.O)
    Consider my pure mind corrupted 4 lyfe.

  10. #10
    Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    We may need to write a romance novel about this. About a tangerine gal who wants to make it big in the city, but then a vat of nt kool wHip comes strolling down the boardwalk and suddenly she's thinking of making Salad.

    (that got kinda gross, but I'm leaving it! o.O)
    That was pure low calorie HOTTNESS! I would be proud to put my name on such a book. We need a name.... like " He Filled Her Fruit Cup"... or " Her Cream Dream Man"

    Those were lame. My brain is stuck in neutral tonight. BLAH!

    Quote Originally Posted by earthtrekker1775 View Post
    My guess is it has to do with the full moon. Ovaries and NTJ's are both very responsive to lunar cycles.
    I knew there had to be science behind it. Or a full moon behind it. Or a behind in full moon. One of those.

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Consider my pure mind corrupted 4 lyfe.
    Now that's TWO people you've sullied with your whipped cream and jello talk, missy!
    7w6 so/sx

    " The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

Similar Threads

  1. Are the NF and NT Temperaments valid?
    By Stansmith in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-07-2013, 11:31 AM
  2. [NF] NFs and the effect of music
    By milti girl in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 10:02 PM
  3. [NF] NFs and the Global Village
    By Jack Flak in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 08:53 PM
  4. [NT] NTs and the role in economy, law and politics
    By Lexlike in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 10:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO