• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Biology and the NF/NT Dynamic

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bologna don't give a ****! Honey badjuh don't give a ****!

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Quoting this because this general sentiment needs to be repeated several times across several threads on this forum, and it cannot ever be stated enough times

:nice:

Thank you for supporting my sentiments above. :hifive:

The LAST THING I'd EVER want to fall back on if my relationship with the Mother of my Children went to hell in a handbasket, would be that "our MBTI types were desirable to one and other."

Seriously.

What matters alot more?

CORE VALUES.

many people who have it deeply ingrained in their heads that, say, type x exhibits y traits (where y traits don't actually follow from any tangible theory) probably just wind up believing that anyone who exhibits y is an x, which in turn feeds their perceptions about y in some sort of terrible positive feedback loop! but, I digress,

Your digression kicks ass. :worthy:

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What is the REAL accuracy of typing by impression?
It's not something I'd hang my hat on,
But if the 'impression' is big enough you can hang a hat on it with no problem.

Remember, some NT's are douchebags, just like every other MBTI type.
SO, just because an NT ala perception - or even on paper, does not a White Knight make.
Agreed

G

garbage

/ wishing this were a NF/SP or NF/NF mating thread

:bunnyd:

Shit, I'm with an NF now. It's like twice the feely bits, only even better. There should be many, many different threads on different NF mating schemes, since, well, everyone's gotta love them some NF

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Shit, I'm with an NF now. It's like twice the feely bits, only even better. There should be many, many different threads on different NF mating schemes, since, well, everyone's gotta love them some NF

I hear the goo combines with the goo and... well... gets goo all over the place.

:ack!:

G

garbage

fortunately, we have a video of the resultant goo that gets all over the place
[YOUTUBE="ZS6Wpt_Nv-Q"]goo[/YOUTUBE]

it// ... .. it is the most beautiful .. the NF/NF love child.... :wubbie: :happy2:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I'd put an NF/NTJ video up here, but it contains two people fucking the shit of out each other.

Wouldn't be prudent.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd put an NF/NTJ video up here, but it contains two people fucking the shit of out each other.

Wouldn't be prudent.

How on earth did you get a copy of my video?
Disclaimer: It was very cold in that hotel...

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
And it was filmed on your IPhone, so...