• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Biology and the NF/NT Dynamic

A

Anew Leaf

THAT'S RIGHT! Solidarity mah sister! I quote the wise Queen Latifah, who once said in an exasperated and betrayed voice, " I think sex is just designed to get us pregnant!"

I hate to break it to you but you can only get pregnant from a toilet seat that was used by a man.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
I once convinced a guy in grade school that he was just behind all the other dudes in getting his period. He went home and asked his dad about it then came back to school and punched me in the eye. :laugh:

True story.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here's my hypothesis regarding the biological mechanisms underlying female attraction:
Rise in FSH and LH levels trigger release of estrogen and ovulation. Under ovulation, the female has a higher desire to procreate. Female sees male with character traits that show masculinity, and to be a good provider and protector of the family. Such characteristics lead to attraction, thus the desire to procreate with the male.

This could apply to any type dynamic, not just mutually exclusive to NF and NTs. ;)

:pedantic:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
All I know is that when I'm ovulating, I become a drooling animal that only wants to breed but with my ENFJ, I have to approach it differently.

<slowly fondling his penis under the covers>
Can I help you?
I want to make sweet love to you all night long. It will be awesome like the 4th of July and Christmas and Chinese New Year all rolled into one but more gentle and loving, of course.
I would like that if it were true.
It is true!
No. You have that I want to fuck you until you can't walk look on your face. Are you ovulating? Is this just another ruse to extract sperm from me and leave me laying on the bed when you finish with me, while you go out to the kitchen for a snack?
No of course not. Yes. I'll bring you a snack too.
I thought so.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All I know is that when I'm ovulating, I become a drooling animal that only wants to breed but with my ENFJ, I have to approach it differently.

Can I help you?
I want to make sweet love to you all night long. It will be awesome like the 4th of July and Christmas and Chinese New Year all rolled into one but more gentle and loving, of course.
It is true!
No. You have that I want to fuck you until you can't walk look on your face. Are you ovulating? Is this just another ruse to extract sperm from me and leave me laying on the bed when you finish with me, while you go out to the kitchen for a snack?
I thought so.

(I may copy and paste this to the words that turn me on thread)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are all carrying my babies. It is the mystery of the jello dance.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

Can I help you?
It is true!
I thought so.

Inferior Se.

It's not just the males who are pervs.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ovulating makes me feel like a hungry fembot with a "file not found" error flashing in my eyes...

it makes me feel like this.
in-the-smoke.jpg

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But think of the beautiful babies you'd have!!

NTs go best with jello. True story.

I dunno whether to take that as sexual or cannibal...

And if cannibal, then adult or child NTs?

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I have read that women prefer men with baby faces when they are not ovulating, and they prefer men with strong jaws (ie more testosterone) when they are ovulating. Go figure.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Good thing I look like a baby with a strong jaw.

A

Anew Leaf

i heard women prefer processed lunch meats when they are ovulating as well.... looks over [MENTION=5578]bologna[/MENTION]....

:biggrin:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Specifically, why is it that, every time my ovaries wish me to populate the world with babies, an NTJ suddenly appears?!

In all seriousness, how do you know any of these potential DNA doners are NT's? :shock:
What is the REAL accuracy of typing by impression?
It's not something I'd hang my hat on, let alone my progeny's future.
If you like someone, or are just damn flat out hot and bothered by them, it might be best to leave it at that, seriously.
Because if they turn out to NOT be NT's, then what?
Don't set yourself up for disappointment.

Remember, some NT's are douchebags, just like every other MBTI type.
SO, just because an NT ala perception - or even on paper, does not a White Knight make.

Words of CARE, not of SCORN.

:solidarity:

Pheremones? Radar? MagickZ?

I'm going with PacMan toads. :laugh:

What thinks ye' of me' babblings, dear 7w6 Sister?

:hug:

-Alex

G

garbage

In all seriousness, how do you know any of these potential DNA doners are NT's? :shock:
What is the REAL accuracy of typing by impression?
It's not something I'd hang my hat on, let alone my progeny's future.
If you like someone, or are just damn flat out hot and bothered by them, it might be best to leave it at that, seriously.
Because if they turn out to NOT be NT's, then what?
Don't set yourself up for disappointment.

Remember, some NT's are douchebags, just like every other MBTI type.
SO, just because an NT ala perception - or even on paper, does not a White Knight make.

Words of CARE, not of SCORN.

:solidarity:

Quoting this because this general sentiment needs to be repeated several times across several threads on this forum, and it cannot ever be stated enough times

:nice:

many people who have it deeply ingrained in their heads that, say, type x exhibits y traits (where y traits don't actually follow from any tangible theory) probably just wind up believing that anyone who exhibits y is an x, which in turn feeds their perceptions about y in some sort of terrible positive feedback loop! but, I digress,