User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by imhappytoday View Post
    I like working with people alot, and I don't care weather I'm a leader or a follower even though I'm good at either one, I don't mind the environment either. My parents are super "DO IT YOURSELF so I have been taken out of Highschool for alittle bit and have to do everything for myself aswell before I can get a job I have to get a drivers License so I can drive to my job >.> My dad also said he doesn't want me to be working at a grocery store cause he knows I'll have too much fun with my job, talking with people every second. so I'm going to work somewhere like a plant nursery.
    :|
    Seems silly that he'd not want you to enjoy your job, unless you mean he thinks you'll neglect your duties to talk to people. In which case, that really isn't up to him to decide.. People have to learn how to balance pleasure and work in the work environment themselves. That's part of the experience of it all.

School should be your top priority though. Even if you don't know what you want out of life yet as far as what you want to do, school is going to be the way to get you there. Work will give you the experience you need to get what you want..

Lastly.. When I was 18, I made a list in basic training of what I wanted to do with my life. What truly would make me happy. "If I died tomorrow, would I have done these things?" sort of list. Every year, around that same time, I re-create that list. I don't look at the old one, I just make another one. I think it sort of helps me keep on track and never lose sight of what I need out of life. I think "Eat delicious food" has been on there every year.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ExFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Seems silly that he'd not want you to enjoy your job, unless you mean he thinks you'll neglect your duties to talk to people. In which case, that really isn't up to him to decide.. People have to learn how to balance pleasure and work in the work environment themselves. That's part of the experience of it all.

School should be your top priority though. Even if you don't know what you want out of life yet as far as what you want to do, school is going to be the way to get you there. Work will give you the experience you need to get what you want..

Lastly.. When I was 18, I made a list in basic training of what I wanted to do with my life. What truly would make me happy. "If I died tomorrow, would I have done these things?" sort of list. Every year, around that same time, I re-create that list. I don't look at the old one, I just make another one. I think it sort of helps me keep on track and never lose sight of what I need out of life. I think "Eat delicious food" has been on there every year.
    That's a great outlook on things :o with my dad, he just wants the best I suppose and I guess he knows me best.
    Hopefully I'll get started on school sometime soon, I'll keep you updated if I do.
    "We are all worms, but I do believe I am a glow worm." -WC

MBTI
    ExFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'd suggest getting some practice by starting one online with advice for teens... the earlier you start the better
    While I was in school I did, It was really great actually :o
    I will pursue what I love

It's ok to not know what you want to do in the future youre still super young and still have time to figure things out . After you get your high school diploma maybe go to a community college and check out a few different courses to see what you like. A lot of people I know, including myself have switched majors. I wish I could go back in time and feel out a few classes first before diving in to a specific major at an over priced school. What a waste because I changed my mind! Until your ready for college (if you choose to go that rout) dont worry so much, enjoy your youth!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Glycerine

Based on what happened earlier, maybe going into something criminal/ forensic psychology with a bio emphasis might be up your alley. If you are really into the psychology side of it you could look into becoming a FBI special agent or for more the biology side, a medical examiner.

MBTI
    ExFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    It's ok to not know what you want to do in the future youre still super young and still have time to figure things out . After you get your high school diploma maybe go to a community college and check out a few different courses to see what you like. A lot of people I know, including myself have switched majors. I wish I could go back in time and feel out a few classes first before diving in to a specific major at an over priced school. What a waste because I changed my mind! Until your ready for college (if you choose to go that rout) dont worry so much, enjoy your youth!
    yeah, thats what I heard about it. I thought I'd take a few years after I graduate to figure myself out. all that kinda junk.
    Thankyou

MBTI
    ExFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Based on what happened earlier, maybe going into something criminal/ forensic psychology with a bio emphasis might be up your alley. If you are really into the psychology side of it you could look into becoming a FBI special agent or for more the biology side, a medical examiner.
    hahahaha, that made me laugh ^,^
    but yeah maybe something like that. it interests me but theres SO MUCH schooling. I dont think my brain could handle it.
    but i'll do what i'm good at. maybe chopping people up isn't for me- but oh well i'll get over it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I think you'd make a great spy. I'd rather not explain why, but the suggestion is sincere.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by imhappytoday View Post
    hahahaha, that made me laugh ^,^
    but yeah maybe something like that. it interests me but theres SO MUCH schooling. I dont think my brain could handle it.
    but i'll do what i'm good at. maybe chopping people up isn't for me- but oh well i'll get over it.
    Unless you go to a trade school or have an entrepreneur spirit, there is a lot of school for w/e field one wants to do.

MBTI
    ExFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I think you'd make a great spy. I'd rather not explain why, but the suggestion is sincere.
    you know what, maybe I would :o
    Thanks for being kind even if you think I'm loony