• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJS

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Why are you guys so good at yapping about meaningless things?, can't you shorten your sentences a bit more?:D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why are you guys so good at yapping about meaningless things?, can't you shorten your sentences a bit more?:D

why are you guys so good at killing all chances of meaningful conversation? can't you have a bit more fun conversation that isn't 100% technical?

I agree with you though, Fe babble can make this ENFP want to reach for the cyanide pills

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
why are you guys so good at killing all chances of meaningful conversation? can't you have a bit more fun conversation that isn't 100% technical?

I can and do. I allow myself fun times where I put Ti and 6 out-to-pasture......... but I wouldn't consider that meaningful. One wo/man's meaningful can be another wo/man's retarded. My fun times have an Se feel, and I don't really want to be chattered at constantly or bothered with status-related social bs. I've gotten on with esfj 3's before (my best friend in high school was esfj 3), and I liked the fact that her positive energy was contagious. I love positive people who send off a lot of positive energy, because I need some of it. And, she wanted to join the "nerd" quadrant of society. So, it worked for both of us. :)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can and do. I allow myself fun times where I put Ti and 6 out-to-pasture......... but I wouldn't consider that meaningful. One wo/man's meaningful can be another wo/man's retarded.

I was referring more to the tendency of ISTPs, even when you're talking about a subject that interests them, to shoot this dirty look every time you use a long sentence like "shut up! use only as few words as you need and begone!" I mean seriously, I'm an ENFP, saying a little with a few words is just not my style. I like to elaborate, speak dramatically and embellish things (though not in a puky EFJ sorta way) and it's kinda frustrating the way ISTPs constantly get annoyed any time you use a sentence that isn't 90% efficient or think that you're babbling any time you try to put a theatrical/poetic spin on things (because having flair is "inefficient" :dry: )

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was referring more to the tendency of ISTPs, even when you're talking about a subject that interests them, to shoot this dirty look every time you use a long sentence like "shut up! use only as few words as you need and begone!" I mean seriously, I'm an ENFP, saying a little with a few words is just not my style. I like to elaborate, speak dramatically and embellish things (though not in a puky EFJ sorta way) and it's kinda frustrating the way ISTPs constantly get annoyed any time you use a sentence that isn't 90% efficient or think that you're babbling any time you try to put a theatrical/poetic spin on things (because having flair is "inefficient" :dry: )

Yea, I get ya', but I'm not stereotypical in this way. I can talk up a storm. And I many times have tolerance for other types, irl. I can find a use for most types, although I wouldn't want to live with many. LoL.......

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yea, I get ya', but I'm not stereotypical in this way. I can talk up a storm. And I many times have tolerance for other types, irl. I can find a use for most types, although I wouldn't want to live with many. LoL.......

I wasn't accusing you personally of anything, this is just a trend I notice with ISTPs (plus, I don't know if this is a valid trend across the board, but every ISTP I've met seems to really dislike intuitives)

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wasn't accusing you personally of anything, this is just a trend I notice with ISTPs (plus, I don't know if this is a valid trend across the board, but every ISTP I've met seems to really dislike intuitives)

I love some intp's and entj's. In fact, I consider them the two I relate most to.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx

:huh: :shock: :mad: :cry: just kidding :). Why cant you be more extroverted and feelerish? hahahaaaa OHHH!!!!!!

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
One of the things I do when I'm around Fe doms (who tend to suck me dry of any want to engage with humans after awhile) is to find another victim for them to suck on. That way I can chime in as/when needed without getting the full suckage that comes from interacting with Fe vampires. This is cause for a sense of guilt at times. True story.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFJs: Don't listen to the naysayers in this thread! There are those of us out there who love you to iddy-biddy pieces :happy2:

xNFJS FTMFW!!! :solidarity:

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFJs: Don't listen to the naysayers in this thread! There are those of us out there who love you to iddy-biddy pieces :happy2:

xNFJS FTMFW!!! :solidarity:
Says the Fe secondary. I detect bias!!!

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love my eNFj. She rarely spouts nonsense. She can be a little light on logic but I help out there. And she keeps me from being an antisocial prick (she is out of town right now).

Flux

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJs are great :wubbie:

But yea I can tell I am talking too much when my ISTP brother starts to space out a bit. He seems to think I need a lot of attention because I don't want to shut myself in my room for hours on end. He is the only ISTP I know and he can be really introverted at times.