User Tag List

12311 Last

Thread: ENFJS

Permabanned

Default ENFJS

Why are you guys so good at yapping about meaningless things?, can't you shorten your sentences a bit more?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Why are you guys so good at yapping about meaningless things?

ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Why are you guys so good at yapping about meaningless things?, can't you shorten your sentences a bit more?
    why are you guys so good at killing all chances of meaningful conversation? can't you have a bit more fun conversation that isn't 100% technical?

I agree with you though, Fe babble can make this ENFP want to reach for the cyanide pills
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    why are you guys so good at killing all chances of meaningful conversation? can't you have a bit more fun conversation that isn't 100% technical?
    I can and do. I allow myself fun times where I put Ti and 6 out-to-pasture......... but I wouldn't consider that meaningful. One wo/man's meaningful can be another wo/man's retarded. My fun times have an Se feel, and I don't really want to be chattered at constantly or bothered with status-related social bs. I've gotten on with esfj 3's before (my best friend in high school was esfj 3), and I liked the fact that her positive energy was contagious. I love positive people who send off a lot of positive energy, because I need some of it. And, she wanted to join the "nerd" quadrant of society. So, it worked for both of us.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I can and do. I allow myself fun times where I put Ti and 6 out-to-pasture......... but I wouldn't consider that meaningful. One wo/man's meaningful can be another wo/man's retarded.
    I was referring more to the tendency of ISTPs, even when you're talking about a subject that interests them, to shoot this dirty look every time you use a long sentence like "shut up! use only as few words as you need and begone!" I mean seriously, I'm an ENFP, saying a little with a few words is just not my style. I like to elaborate, speak dramatically and embellish things (though not in a puky EFJ sorta way) and it's kinda frustrating the way ISTPs constantly get annoyed any time you use a sentence that isn't 90% efficient or think that you're babbling any time you try to put a theatrical/poetic spin on things (because having flair is "inefficient" )
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I was referring more to the tendency of ISTPs, even when you're talking about a subject that interests them, to shoot this dirty look every time you use a long sentence like "shut up! use only as few words as you need and begone!" I mean seriously, I'm an ENFP, saying a little with a few words is just not my style. I like to elaborate, speak dramatically and embellish things (though not in a puky EFJ sorta way) and it's kinda frustrating the way ISTPs constantly get annoyed any time you use a sentence that isn't 90% efficient or think that you're babbling any time you try to put a theatrical/poetic spin on things (because having flair is "inefficient" )
    Yea, I get ya', but I'm not stereotypical in this way. I can talk up a storm. And I many times have tolerance for other types, irl. I can find a use for most types, although I wouldn't want to live with many. LoL.......
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Yea, I get ya', but I'm not stereotypical in this way. I can talk up a storm. And I many times have tolerance for other types, irl. I can find a use for most types, although I wouldn't want to live with many. LoL.......
    I wasn't accusing you personally of anything, this is just a trend I notice with ISTPs (plus, I don't know if this is a valid trend across the board, but every ISTP I've met seems to really dislike intuitives)
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I wasn't accusing you personally of anything, this is just a trend I notice with ISTPs (plus, I don't know if this is a valid trend across the board, but every ISTP I've met seems to really dislike intuitives)
    I love some intp's and entj's. In fact, I consider them the two I relate most to.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Ginkgo

I thought this thread was about ENFJs.

just kidding . Why cant you be more extroverted and feelerish? hahahaaaa OHHH!!!!!!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari