• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJS

jixmixfix

Permabanned
[MENTION=10137]Sparrow[/MENTION]: DDDDUUUDDDEEE, I was looking for some more ENFJ videos on youtube and found your type c challenge video.

This is ridiculous. :laugh:
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6981h1hrB0I&feature=related"]wtf LOL[/YOUTUBE]

ahha what was the point of all that, I hoping he would pull out a bazooka or something. Also I like how the ISTP is dressed up like a total bum. :unsure:

G

Glycerine

ahha what was the point of all that, I hoping he would pull out a bazooka or something. Also I like how the ISTP is dressed up like a total bum. :unsure:

No idea. I thought it was kinda funny in a stupid/ridiculous way so I posted for your ummmm pleasure. :devil:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ooooh! Can I play too!? ;)

It sounds fun!

Off with their heads! Muahahahaaaaa

I love a good NFJ mob.

See what I mean I need to go into super sayan Ti mode to make sense of them. :D ;)

*throws raw 10 oz steak at you*.

Love taps! Love taps! You all saw it! The ISTP is flirting with us! Beat him harder!

If every ENFJ was like you, the world would be a much better place.

*pets tiny owl in front of you*

*goo puddle-ation*

You can crawl into their lap and they happily cradle you in their arms, cover you with a blanket and let you fall asleep while watching Monday Night Football and typing a report for work.

It's so true. CeeCee is in my lap right now. Booyah!

Picks up raw steak, marinates it in soy sauce, salt, and pepper, cooks it medium rare, then shoves it down your throat ;). Hahaaa!

You are SO giving. *admires*

that's right stick to what you guys are good at cooking and cleaning. :rofl1:

He did it again! That was a marriage proposal!

brilliant idea! I hear @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=7278" target="_blank">jixmixfix</a> looooves hugs and talking about his emotions. :)

This video says it all...

A

Anew Leaf

I love a good NFJ mob.

Love taps! Love taps! You all saw it! The ISTP is flirting with us! Beat him harder!

*goo puddle-ation*

It's so true. CeeCee is in my lap right now. Booyah!

You are SO giving. *admires*

This video says it all...

You know what I heard? ISTPs can impregnate you just by replying to a post online.

jixmixfix

Permabanned

One thing I hate is that they take insults like compliments and give you a sense that they are being nice. Then the next thing you know you wake up tied to your bed with your penis in the garbage can. Giving into Fe = deathrap.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=10137]Sparrow[/MENTION]: DDDDUUUDDDEEE, I was looking for some more ENFJ videos on youtube and found your type c challenge video.

There arent enough ENFJ videos on youtube! ENFJ's post a video please, I dont think we are being properly represented! All these haters just love to hate :newwink:.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jix is already carrying my triplets. It's the mystery of the dance.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why are you guys so good at yapping about meaningless things?, can't you shorten your sentences a bit more?:D

*skims thread*

They can do the second, and obviously excel at the first!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wicked, as long as I don't have to pay for child support. :)

Ever consider how they're going to be born?

Also, I planned on knocking you up and denying paternity. That cool?

A

Anew Leaf

Ever consider how they're going to be born?

Also, I planned on knocking you up and denying paternity. That cool?

[MENTION=7278]jixmixfix[/MENTION] will make such a cute mommy! :) i'm sure she will be ok with whatever you need to do domino... i mean, an enfj has to do what an enfj has to do amirite?