• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJS

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha good one. Hugh Laurie finds himself trapped in the society of women. Perhaps NT vs. SF would describe it better.

it's clearly INTJ vs EFJs if you ask me

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha good one. Hugh Laurie finds himself trapped in the society of women. Perhaps NT vs. SF would describe it better.
Yes. Watching this reminds me that people still behave that way in certain circles. I consider myself fortunate to avoid them most of the time.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why are you guys so good at yapping about meaningless things?, can't you shorten your sentences a bit more?:D

TL;DR!!

*lures you into a box with meat then beats you with a pole*

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
This is how I am. :) I'm glad you posted because I don't think there are enough istp's here to represent that side. I know a guy istp too, who just won't shut up. :D

I find this is actually the case for a lot of introverts (but not all). They are quite chatty once they get comfortable. I am an ENFJ so I am born to make people all warm, fuzzy and comfy :) It works out well with me and you introverts.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I find this is actually the case for a lot of introverts (but not all). They are quite chatty once they get comfortable. I am an ENFJ so I am born to make people all warm, fuzzy and comfy :) It works out well with me and you introverts.

:D

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

You can crawl into their lap and they happily cradle you in their arms, cover you with a blanket and let you fall asleep while watching Monday Night Football and typing a report for work.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Picks up raw steak, marinates it in soy sauce, salt, and pepper, cooks it medium rare, then shoves it down your throat ;). Hahaaa!

that's right stick to what you guys are good at cooking and cleaning. :rofl1:

V

violaine

I'm sorry but I couldn't listen to this girl for more than 2 minutes before my brain went to mush can someone please tell me why. :shrug:
[YOUTUBE="-vQKBdXk-6s"]ENFJ[/YOUTUBE]

Aw, I think she's cute. But there again, I rather love me some ENFJs. :wubbie: My two besty, best, best friends in the entire world were both ENFJs.

G

Glycerine

[MENTION=10137]Sparrow[/MENTION]: DDDDUUUDDDEEE, I was looking for some more ENFJ videos on youtube and found your type c challenge video.

This is ridiculous. :laugh:
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6981h1hrB0I&feature=related"]wtf LOL[/YOUTUBE]