• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJS

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got to 50 seconds. But that is because I just spent a solid week with my mother, who puts her to SHAME and is more like the woman in Pride and Prejudice, and can go on for hours on end without seeming to pause for breath. I loved that clip with Hugh Laurie. My mother still accuses my dead father of mental cruelty and emotional abuse. It cracks me up inside because she can't see how he suffered. He took to slow, steady sipping and the occasional dry one-liner or flat contradiction, too.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...at-we-learned/2011/11/28/gIQA8wje4N_blog.html

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok, I watched that.
Why did I watch that?

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok, I watched that.
Why did I watch that?

ahahah i'm so sorry, i shouldn't have done that. i was watching it and you said 50seconds and it made me think of 60minutes and in an impulse i sent it to you. sorry, won't do it again (did you like it?)

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I mean ... I guess it was better than a poke in the eye ... not much better ...

Did you know there's a dead sheep on your lawn?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ExFJ boy goes on and on sometimes... i just watch him... i'm torn between thinking it's cute and looking for the duct tape...

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ExFJ boy goes on and on sometimes... i just watch him... i'm torn between thinking it's cute and looking for the duct tape...

ExFJ women are worse :laugh:

G

Glycerine

Let's hope it's not something boring. Does he rehash the same stories over and over and tell the same jokes? :D

ESFJs tell the same stories and jokes over and over again until you want to hit them. ENFJs are into some pointless analytical, idealistic shiznat that can go on for hours (if you spend a lot of time with them). :happy2:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Let's hope it's not something boring. Does he rehash the same stories over and over and tell the same jokes? :D

ESFJs tell the same stories and jokes over and over again until you want to hit them. ENFJs are into some pointless analytical, idealistic shiznat that can go on for hours (if you spend a lot of time with them). :happy2:

BOTH :doh:

he tells stories... but ones i have not heard... i have no idea how he gets so many of them... and then he segues on into politics or rights or whatever...

i am leaning ESFJ, but we have so many weird synchronicities that i wonder if he is not setting them up ENFJ-style

ENFJs are manipulative little fuckers (and i love them) :D

G

Glycerine

BOTH :doh:

he tells stories... but ones i have not heard... i have no idea how he gets so many of them... and then he segues on into politics or rights or whatever...

i am leaning ESFJ, but we have so many weird synchronicities that i wonder if he is not setting them up ENFJ-style

ENFJs are manipulative little fuckers (and i love them) :D
ahhhh... maybe a NeSi connection?

Guilty as charged on the "manipulative" part. LOL My ESFJ dad basically told me "I love you but you can be infuriating (I think I unconsciously know how to play things in my favor when I really want something).

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ahhhh... maybe a NeSi connection?

i have thought this, too.

Guilty as charged on the "manipulative" part. LOL My ESFJ dad basically told me "I love you but you can be infuriating (I think I unconsciously know how to play things in my favor when I really want something).

:rofl1:

you guys have a gift.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This made me laugh. On a side note - is that the lady who plays Umbridge in Harry Potter? I didn't like that character either.

yes, the woman is Umbridge and the guy is Dr. House :D

Flux

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yea Hugh Laurie is pretty unmistakable. Her voice and nose set off alarms in my head which got me thinking.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
This made me laugh. On a side note - is that the lady who plays Umbridge in Harry Potter? I didn't like that character either.

I thought so too... I do believe that's Imelda Staunton.

A

Anew Leaf

lmao! i never realized that she was Umbridge! hahaha, oh god, how I hated her in both movies!

:wub: Hugh Laurie there though.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lmao! i never realized that she was Umbridge! hahaha, oh god, how I hated her in both movies!

:wub: Hugh Laurie there though.
If I recall correctly, this film also has Alan Rickman as Colonel Brandon, and Emma Thompson as Elinor Dashwood -- Snape and Trelawney.

A

Anew Leaf

If I recall correctly, this film also has Alan Rickman as Colonel Brandon, and Emma Thompson as Elinor Dashwood -- Snape and Trelawney.

yes, you are correct :laugh:. It's like Harry Potter before those kids were born... which may be almost true :shock: